cycling off Prime

C

cheezscott

Awards
I am ending a run of recreate and Prime. how much off time do I need before cycling them again, 2wks? a Month? Im also taking White Flood , Purple Wrath and Green Mag..should I stop taking these as well or should I run them throughout

G

I am ending a run of recreate and Prime. how much off time do I need before cycling them again, 2wks? a Month? Im also taking White Flood , Purple Wrath and Green Mag..should I stop taking these as well or should I run them throughout
How long was the Run?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes, I have found with PRIME the length of the initial run greatly determines the sensitization to the product. While we are unsure of the MoA [method of action] of the product, our initial tester data and subsequent user data has allowed us to make several conclusions regarding the use of the product.

In regards to the other products, you can continue to take them indefinitely. For the most part, supplements of the nature we are discussing do not pose any harm to the body to be continuously used. The primary reason for cycling use is to avoid a point of diminishing returns [point at which the product ceases being effective]. The specific supplements you have mentioned, however, can be taken for an indefinite period.

For example, my initial use of PRIME lasted 8 weeks, to which I took a corresponding 4 week hiatus. Upon 'restarting' my use of PRIME, I found it to be equally as effective as the initial run; I would say that this would be the minimum amount of time taken off from an 8 week run to elicit maximum effectiveness.

C

cheezscott

Awards
yeah it was an 8 week run..I am taking 4 off, another another 8 weeks..

I was under the impression I should cycle off PW, WF and GM for the 4 weeks too to maximize their effectiveness as well