YOHIMBINE with PEA

jaydesiel4651

Awards
I've heard from many sources that yohimbine acts as a mild MAOI. I've also heard from many that PEA works very well with an MAOI, most commonly used seems to be selegeline. Many report not feeling the effects of PEA at all without a MAOI . Has anybody taken both yohimbine and PEA at the same time. If so what were the results. I feel that yohimbine isn't that strong of a MAOI, but the combination just sounds synergistic to me......I'll be experimenting tomorrow with 300 mg of PEA and 4mg of yohimbine.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
These are 2 of the main ingredients in Leviathan Reloaded. Not sure of the PEA dose, but the Yohimbine is at 9mg according to the label. I imagine this would work pretty well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard from many sources that yohimbine acts as a mild MAOI. I've also heard from many that PEA works very well with an MAOI, most commonly used seems to be selegeline. Many report not feeling the effects of PEA at all without a MAOI . Has anybody taken both yohimbine and PEA at the same time. If so what were the results. I feel that yohimbine isn't that strong of a MAOI, but the combination just sounds synergistic to me......I'll be experimenting tomorrow with 300 mg of PEA and 4mg of yohimbine.
As mentioned, both are included in Leviathan Reloaded: Per serve (i.e. 2 caps) PEA is the first in line in a 1000mg proprietory blend, and Yohimbine 9mg of a mix of Yohimbine HCl and 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PEA effects are better with Hordenine. I've never got any good feeling from using it with yohimbine.