difference between Creatines
- 01-08-2009, 02:44 PM
- 01-08-2009, 02:46 PM
stick with mono. other creatines may be good if not a little better but there has never been any real proof. mono is proven, its cheap, tasteless, and will jack you the hell up. well, it will help, assuming you're eating and training right.
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I prefer CEE (creatine ethyl esther) over monohydrate. No bloat, and I personally feel much better on it.
01-09-2009, 05:37 PM
01-10-2009, 02:37 PM
01-10-2009, 03:27 PM
01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
01-11-2009, 10:05 AM
well there's like creapure, micronized. Some people have stomach issues with mono but here's the secret, fill up a coffee mug half way with water, microwave it for 45-60seconds. Then take out and add your creatine it will instantly dissolve then add grape juice. Works like a charm and it's cheap as hell. Also no stomach issues.
01-11-2009, 03:24 PM
01-11-2009, 03:29 PM
01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
01-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Ones i have used and like
Ragnarok - 8/10 (weird bits of stuff that doesnt dissolve.)
MAN clout - 9/10 (taste isnt the best)
sci-fit - kre-alkalyn (used in about 5 years ago....i guess ok)
CEE - overall, i thought pretty good. Shoot and chug cuz the taste is awesome.
I think i will try some green mag or pill form on the next purchase
01-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jumpshot903 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2011, 08:09 PM
- By glipp in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2008, 03:34 PM
- By diamonddave in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2004, 09:23 AM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2003, 08:27 PM
- By ricardas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:54 PM