difference between Creatines
- 01-08-2009, 02:44 PM
- 01-08-2009, 02:46 PM
stick with mono. other creatines may be good if not a little better but there has never been any real proof. mono is proven, its cheap, tasteless, and will jack you the hell up. well, it will help, assuming you're eating and training right.
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I prefer CEE (creatine ethyl esther) over monohydrate. No bloat, and I personally feel much better on it.
01-09-2009, 05:37 PM
01-10-2009, 02:37 PM
01-10-2009, 03:27 PM
01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
01-11-2009, 10:05 AM
well there's like creapure, micronized. Some people have stomach issues with mono but here's the secret, fill up a coffee mug half way with water, microwave it for 45-60seconds. Then take out and add your creatine it will instantly dissolve then add grape juice. Works like a charm and it's cheap as hell. Also no stomach issues.
01-11-2009, 03:24 PM
01-11-2009, 03:29 PM
01-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
01-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Ones i have used and like
Ragnarok - 8/10 (weird bits of stuff that doesnt dissolve.)
MAN - 9/10 (taste isnt the best)
sci-fit - (used in about 5 years ago....i guess ok)
CEE - overall, i thought pretty good. Shoot and chug cuz the taste is awesome.
I think i will try some green mag or pill form on the next purchase
01-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
- By spaniel1287 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:52 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-08-2008, 03:42 PM
- By 2425 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:54 PM