Supplements for harder muscles
- 01-06-2009, 09:51 PM
- 01-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Research, research, research. Look through people's logs and other Supplement posts. There are loads of products that will claim to give a pump but from the logs you could try AP, P-Slin, plasmajet, Prime, etc., etc., etc.
I've used Xtreme and it did well in building muscle but I didn't get anywhere near the hardness/fullness that I did when using PowerFull so wouldn't be a choice if I was purely looking for muscle hardness.
- 01-07-2009, 12:57 PM
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Forslean, Anabolic Pump, P-slin, Recreate, Retain 2
Similar Forum Threads
- By Deeerdre in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
- By Jake Fires in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
- By nomoredex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:05 PM
- By GOTSPEED in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:04 PM