Diesel Test, Act X and Sunami

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just got those since my libido was trash. Now it's in full force, and I just got the package from NP. I was wondering how would you use them together? I was thinking of just dosing them:

Sunami 2 caps-day
DT 2010: 4 caps-day
Act X 4 caps a day

Just thought I'd ask, since some ingredients are there in both products, and I don't want to overkill and waste some..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the goal is pure libido I would start with 2 dt2010 a day split 1/1, and try 1 sunami in the morning. Stay with that and asess the outcome. You can go up to 3 dt2010 but I find 2 to be the best purely libido related. As with DTH over 3 a day causes more agression / drive and tends to hurt libido. Not sure about the activateX. Neetle can kill libido because of the rise in free test, this will cause feedback loop to slow test production.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey happy new year you freakish monsta. :p

My libido is really up, and I like it like that.. Not more though..

If I dose 4 caps with 2 Sunami, I assume the libido would still be good since the preg in Sunami would help quite a bit, and the Sunami is what was recommended by many to run to increase libido..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey happy new year you freakish monsta. :p

My libido is really up, and I like it like that.. Not more though..

If I dose 4 caps with 2 Sunami, I assume the libido would still be good since the preg in Sunami would help quite a bit, and the Sunami is what was recommended by many to run to increase libido..
I f you have your heart set on 4 a day then by all means try it and report back your experience. The feedback states that dt2010 is better with libido and DTH is better with aggression. I personally like a moderate dose of both :). The sunami at 2 a day will def help with your outcome. No pun intended :lol:.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. Only thing I'm scared is that it goes too high, and I end up "finishing the job" too fast.. :lol:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with trip. I was taking DTH and Sunami. I got up to 4 DTH a day and 3 Sunami. My libido at that point dropped back down slightly, but not too much, but the AGGRESSION, man I LOVED the aggression.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if i wanted to just take one of these products for libido.. would sunami be the best.. it seem dt2010 is more of a test booster.. so sunami or dt2010?? if u could only choose one..any1 with an opinoun or expierence?!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trip can ring in on this 'cause I know he's has taken these as stand alone as well. I have only taken DTH with Sunami. As a stack at 2 or 3 DTH and 3 Sunami a day was were my libido was at it's best. Above that my libido went down just a bit and I mean just a little, but well above normal for sure. I just got to have the aggression with it as well. I never got to 6 DTH. Don't know if I can do that kind of aggression with the traffic the way it is here in DC.

I might think Sunami..getdiesel also has coqdiesel which is for libido as well.

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=Products

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
dth gave me some wicked headaches. just from smelling the pills i got a migraine

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Never had that probem

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dth gave me some wicked headaches. just from smelling the pills i got a migraine
You're supposed to take them not sniff them lol. I don't think they smell bad at all honestly, but to each their own I guess.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i wanted to just take one of these products for libido.. would sunami be the best.. it seem dt2010 is more of a test booster.. so sunami or dt2010?? if u could only choose one..any1 with an opinoun or expierence?!
Imo a low dose of DT2010 would be the better of the two for a libido spike. I think they both have synergy together though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes.... This is some strong libido kick boys. I just am on the DT 2010 and will start the sunami later, but WA?? This is insane.