DTH / Prime / Powerfull

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Hey guys I wanted to know if I could stack DTH with Prime/Powerfull/AP. Would this stack be ok for adding some size?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yes man that would kick ass man
i have personly ran DTHC and prime and loved the effect also ive done prime and mass fxms anther grest combo

i ran DTHC for about 7 weeks
dosed 9 caps aday of prime starting the 5th week, and after a week i lowerd to 6 aday

AP would be great to use all by its self let alone with all those.
save the powerfull for nightime only that way u get more of a benifit and it lasts longer

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I agree - that would be a hard-hitting stack that's for sure.

Maybe run the DTH for a few weeks to a month so you can get a feel for it before adding in the Prime.

In my experience I saw no added benefits for running above the recommended Prime dosages - I would have thought the combo with DTH would be potent enough as it is.

...and agree with alwaysgaining on the Powerfull - you'll be getting plenty of strength/aggression from the Prime/DTH so I would also recommend dosing at night only as an added recovery agent.

Note that both Prime and PowerFull recommend a 5/2 dosing schedule - I would run this in a staggered fashion.

eg Prime Mon-Fri, PowerFull Wed-Sun or something like that.

Good luck!

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Wow great. thanks for the input guys I really appreciate it. So you're saying I can run them together right but just stagger them? Any recommendation on dosing or should I just go with what the bottle says?

I also wanted to add the Anabolic pump into the mix as well along with possibly Recreate in order to help avoid any unwanted fat gains.

I regards to the AP, does it do the same as P-slin or are they two different compounds?

Also in everyones honest opinion, is the DTH/Prime stack better than or equal to say Mass FX, Hyper X2, and Lean FX? Which do you think would yield the bigger gains?

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Doeses anyone have an opinion on the above?

anyone? anyone? bueller? :think:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow great. thanks for the input guys I really appreciate it. So you're saying I can run them together right but just stagger them? Any recommendation on dosing or should I just go with what the bottle says?

I also wanted to add the Anabolic pump into the mix as well along with possibly Recreate in order to help avoid any unwanted fat gains.

I regards to the AP, does it do the same as P-slin or are they two different compounds?

Also in everyones honest opinion, is the DTH/Prime stack better than or equal to say Mass FX, Hyper X2, and Lean FX? Which do you think would yield the bigger gains?
You can stagger them or you can use them all at once; it depends on whether you can afford to keep the stack going :D

Yeah just follow the directions on the bottles.

I would only use Anabolic Pump to stop the fat gains. Save your money on the Recreate and run 2 months of Prime :cool:

P-Slin and Anabolic Pump do essentially the same thing, it is just that P-Slin is a bit more powerful. The best way to compare them is that Anabolic Pump is great for cutting and recomposition while P-Slin is great for energy and endurance and pumps during workouts (Anabolic Pump does this stuff too though).

I don't know I can't compare the two stacks. I say the only way you will find out is if you try because everyone reacts differently to stuff.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Ok thanks Dex I appreciate your insigt and guidance. Much appreciated.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:
One thing I tell most people is to not try too many new supplements at once because then you won't be able to figure out what works for you. You can try Prime/AP/Recreate (Make sure you pick up the AP & Recreate as part of the Sixpack Stack (1 Recreate + 1 Anabolic Pump) By: USPLabs savings, and get free Y-RD! to save some big $$). Dex summed up the AP/PSlin quite nicely.

DTH is also a personal favourite, I would run it with Sunami and an AI like Trione (90 caps) By: NutraPlanet for a fun duo.

Check out the sub-forums of USP Labs and Get Diesel for more information/insight, or you can PM me if I miss any further questions!

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Ok. cool thanks Steve. I did in deed pick up the Recreate and Ap together. As far as checking the sub forums of Get Diesel and USP, I'll check them out to see what they reccomend as dosing. The main thing I wasn't too sure on was how to stack the DTH/Prime together.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I considered that stack myself but wanted to give Phyto-Test and try for the Testofen. I am keeping Powerfull in the stack unless I get my hands on SuperSap.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
If you did go for this stack Weaver, How would you dose it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you did go for this stack Weaver, How would you dose it?
I haven't worked out all the details yet but 6 a day of Prime and 4 grams of Supersap, probably the recomended dose of Phyto-test. I don't see any reason for complication. I will do a nice long run, 9 weeks. I am in it for the recomp and a long run of Prime really pays off.