Natural Stack?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking for supplements that arent pro steriod but do the job as well. More or less testosterone booster or something that will gain some muscle and lean out without messing with hormones such as estrogen etc...

PLease give me some ideas? Looking at diesel test? 1-T, phyto testosterone???I hear 1-T is pro hormone, right???Mess with hormones. Id ont want to run a PCT so maybe 1-t is out?

Diesel test any goood???PLease give me some ideas...

thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any and all GetDiesel products are SOLID. I just finished GetDiesel's Hardcore Double or Nothing stack which is DTH and Sunami along with Ether Tabs and JP8. Had me ready to punch people, wearing my wife out in the bedroom, and just plain killing it in the gym! Search the boards and you will find that every log here has nothing but good things to say about GetDiesel products.
Check out Trip's
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106579-tripdog-3-kings.html

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Animal Test and Animal Stak are natural hormone boosters that are NOT pro hormones and do not require pct.

Animal M-Stak is non-hormonal yet supports protein synthesis, nutrient partitioning and recovery.

These are some very good, effective choices if you don't want to go the PH route.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene / Blue UP
Powerfull
DTH