am i missing anything that i should add!?!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
trying to get everything in order for the big sale tonight and was wondering if you guys think i should add anything to what i got. baseball season starts in a month, still lifting hard, bull pens and hitting. not really interested in a fat burner or ph's, any personal staples or maybe something to throw in with the prime and stak. so far i got

2 bottles prime
1 animal stak

scivation whey
fish oil
now adam
2 p-slin
creatine mono
shock therapy

also decided to drop waxy maize and stick with ground up oats and other complex carbohydrates.

thanks in advance for the help guys

sigmachiagg11

Awards
This looked interesting to me- bought it last week- and its not a ph. its called phyto testosterone. just search for it on here.

you could also check out x factor. Im currently doin a log on both these, among many more, so although i cant say they worked from experience..yettt, i can say i have done my research. Prime is a badass supp, and overall your stack looks pretty badas*. Just thought id throw in some crap for you to look at. good luck man!!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
awsome thanks alot sig will definetly look into it, thanks for the response!

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good mix to me. I haven't tried them, but Animal Stak and Shock Therapy seem unimpressive to me based on their ingredient profile, and I won't comment on Prime as I have never used it and know nothing about the ingredients.

I have had great results with Pslin though. I parachute a dose 15 minutes or so before eating a cup of Oatmeal with Honey, then work out an hour later.

I re-use Vitamin Water bottles. I add a post workout dose of Pslin to the bottle with 1-2 scoops of protein isolate, a half scoop of WMS, 1/2 cup of pasteurized egg whites, a bit of milk, and top it off with water. It actually mixes really well, tastes good, and I down it at the end of my workout. By the time I get home, I get a good shot of protein and the 2nd Pslin dose kicks in just in time for a post workout meal with good carbs. I have gained 5 pounds per month since October since starting this Pslin protocol (188 to 200). I only use Pslin 2x a day only on workout days. (4x a week)

I recommend both Xtend and Purple Wrath. I get a vitamin water bottle - insert a scoop of each, add 2 additional grams of bulk Taurine, Aceytl Carnitine, Citrulline Malate, and Beta Alanine 1 hour prior to my workout. 1/2 hour later, it is all dissolved. I drink half on my way in to the gym, and drink the rest intra workout. This results in ridiculous pumps and it actually tastes pretty good. It stacks well with Pslin.

I imagine you could "supercharge" shock therapy in much the same by adding the bulk powders of your choice. I am partial to Purple Wrath because it works and I got to sample it first. I like Xtend because I got it on sale, it tastes very good compared to the disgusting bulk BCAA's, and it boosts recovery and endurance.

I would consider Bulk powders such as AAKG, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Taurine, Dicreatine Malate, Choline Citrate, Acetyl Carnitine. You can supercharge your workout beverage, and they are the staples that are in most "pump" products anyway.

Bulk Nutraplanet fish oil is a great bargain. I would recommend bulk Nutraplanet CLA, Bulk Green Tea caps, and other anti-oxidants as pump products and Acetyl Carnitine also increase free radicals as a by product.

Not to bag on it, but I really don't like Shock Therapy's profile. It has 24 ingredients not including the vitamin content. I tend to stay away from products that have proprietary blends of a high number of ingredients. Most of it is fluff or fillers, and you don't know the dose of each ingredient, and I don't like being forced to take my anti-oxidants, pump products, stims, and norotropics all at once. Plus, since you are getting Prime, I think you get a free bottle of Y-RD which is a potent stim product with clean energy - I am sure it would be more effective at 1 capsule pre-workout than the stim blend in Shock Therapy.

I think you would get a better result with Xtend for the Amino's, and adding a dose of bulk pump products (see Nutraplanet's Ultimate Mass Pump Stack w/ Creatine Gluconate)as a substitute.

You can really load up with a sale like this and experiment with different products.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
ended up adding 2 incarnates and one anabolic edge to my order. couldnt passup on the awsome discount. well thanks for the input guys have a happy new year!