Thyrocuts 2 and Thyrotabs

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback on Thyrocuts 2 and Thyrotabs.

Is it most effective to use both of them together instead of one or the other. Never used either before so thinking at 2 caps of each per day for 45 days.

Then follow up with something like Lean Xtreme?

Curious two from others who have used 11oxo for cutting as to the type of results they got dosing 11oxo at 3 caps per day for 40 days to using Thyrocuts 2 and Thyrotabs at a dosage of 2 caps per day for 45 days.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not sure. I have heard they are good. I have 2 packs of thyrotabs, but I dont want to touch them or mess with my thyroid

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
not sure. I have heard they are good. I have 2 packs of thyrotabs, but I dont want to touch them or mess with my thyroid
then send them to me :)

I used thyro-tabs on my last bulk for 6 weeks 1/2/2/2/2/1 and it worked out great. My diet was pretty BA but I really think they helped keep me lean and helped with protein systhesis (As dose low-dose T3)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose them?

Did you use Thyrocuts 2 and Thyrotabs together?

then send them to me :)

I used thyro-tabs on my last bulk for 6 weeks 1/2/2/2/2/1 and it worked out great. My diet was pretty BA but I really think they helped keep me lean and helped with protein systhesis (As dose low-dose T3)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how the results might compare to dosing 11oxo at 3 caps per day for 40 days?