Celery Seed Extract for blood pressure

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
Ive read some places that this is the most effective thing for lowering blood pressure?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea celery seed, c12 peptide and hawthron berry are all good remedies, but imo the way to go is just to get on a script such as norvasc.

i tried celery seed, c12, hawthorn all together, and have tried AI cycle support, neither really helped me, so I went with norvasc (its cheaper too if youve got decent health insurance)

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
i prefer otc route because this is for on cycle use right now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then try your luck with the ones i mentioned, most people love AI cycle support, but my bp is high on or off cycle, runs in my family.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Apple Cider Vinegar seems to help A LOT of people with high blood pressure. Something to think about if nothing else is working for you.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
ive used cycle support in the past.. hated the taste.. ya i kno they make life support also.. i think im gonna try the celery seed extract and see if my bp goes down at all cause hawthorn is worthless i think

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hawthornberry should be preloaded a few weeks prior to the start of a cycle cause it takes a while to effect. Celery seed (extract) has a more immediate impact, even eating plain celery or add the seed to some meals. Avoid salt, caffine, or any stim's for that matter.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
low dose enteric aspirin (82mg) thins blood - lowers bp and no stomach issues....

Brother

Brother

Awards
I had high BP as well and it runs in family my too. I used liquid form of hawthorn berry and it seemed to work better than the pills but still needed time to work. It did have some imediate effects though. I think the most important thing that I found that worked was consistent cardio. I preffer jumping rope. Six 3 minute rounds and either your BP will drop or you will :)

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
Hawthornberry should be preloaded a few weeks prior to the start of a cycle cause it takes a while to effect. Celery seed (extract) has a more immediate impact, even eating plain celery or add the seed to some meals. Avoid salt, caffine, or any stim's for that matter.
my preworkout stuff i use has 200mg caffiene..

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my preworkout stuff i use has 200mg caffiene..
Yeah, most of them do. Just try not to add to it with others like coffee,tea,soda....some supp's use yohimbine which may also elevate BP

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
celery extract works very fast

hawthorn needs to be taken for a few months

plus celery lower the bp by more points

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I gotta admit .. When my BP increased during my PH runs in the past, I counteracted it with 6-8 caps of NOW's Hawthorn Berry each day, spread out in 3-4 dosages of 2 caps. It worked for me every time. I suggested this method to Thundergod while he ran a oral trenbolone spurt cycle, and it worth great for him as well.

Being that I never used Co-Q10 solely for the purpose of treating high BP, I can't comment on it. I've used it on a regular basis from time to time, just for general health.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tell you..

CoQ-10

Cos when I tried Aspire36...i woke up with a bleeding nose!!

Seriously, then I used it a couple of times with CoQ-10..

NO DRAMAS.. FELT NORMAL.

Took a few doses of CoQ-10.

I tried it without, only green tea n stuff.. NO GOOD.

CoQ-10 = POTENT!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I tell you..

CoQ-10

NO DRAMAS.. FELT NORMAL.

CoQ-10 = POTENT!
Its kinda pricey also!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've used celery seed extract caps several times before, they work.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I tell you..

CoQ-10

NO DRAMAS.. FELT NORMAL.

CoQ-10 = POTENT!

.. 'took a few doses of CoQ-10' .. that's not saying much, dude .. How about exact dosing? Hundreds of companies have CoQ-10 products, and they come in dosages from 20mg/cap to 300mg/cap .. Be more specific, what quantity worked for you?

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
i went to vitamin shoppe and celery seed extract was like 16$ for only like a months worth.. is it worth it??

honda450

honda450

Awards
Is 16$ worth your life on the line? Better way to put it I think.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
i picked some up 3 days ago and there is a night and day difference in the color of my skin.. my upper chest isnt red anymore!! wow this stuff works way better than hawthorn or coq10

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
i went to vitamin shoppe and celery seed extract was like 16$ for only like a months worth.. is it worth it??
I wouldn't be complaining about $16. That's easily spent every day on just meat, at least for me(more like $20 CAD).