warning about "Jacked"

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
First of all - does "Jacked" by USP labs work? Yes, it does. In fact, it works a little too well.

I took two scoops, which is one less than the recommended dose. About 30 minutes into my workout, I was experiencing a combination of energy, focus, and a sort of "determination" driving me to push myself.

I was on the pullup bar, and cranked out an extra 2 reps due simply to the fact I was more motivated than normal....not that the "jacked" actually increased my strength, but rather facilitated a situation which allowed me to push it to the limit.

Here's the warning: I pushed myself so hard that I felt dizzy and nauseous. I had to bend over and let the blood rush to my head to avoid fainting. The last time I felt this nauseous was during "hell week", high school wrestling when half the team was puking from running so hard.

So a word to the wise, from an experienced lifter: use caution, because it actually works.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool buddy...
It is amazing the amount of drive that users are seeing with Jacked.

How long have you been training?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you are getting good energy. Have you seen any big strength increases? How are the pumps?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
been training for about 15 years. Been training 100% properly for more like 4 years.....

Seems like one of the biggest issues since I train early in the A.M. is the energy and motivation to propel me through the workout.

Like I said though, "Jacked" seems to have solved that problem...energy amazing, focus great, and yes - good pumps thus far.... I'll keep you guys posted.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed performance increases beyond just stimulation?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
doubtful, it was his first dose..it will take awhile longer before any benefits from the creatine monohydrate are seen/felt
I see. Do you also know his favorite color? :D

In seriousness I misread the post. Did not realize it was his first dose.

Will Wagner

Awards
Likewise just got done with my worked finished squat at 345x1 well below parellal. It was so easy I was astounded then I felt a head rush but its all good. Now I feel a euphouria due to the geranium root extract.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Geranium PwNz!!! Focus + energey + euphoria. Geranium even makes me enjoy cardio for a change, as long as I have music too.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i take 3 and it does a decent job for me. i don't seem to get the extra energy most people get but the strength increases have been there since day 1. would it be bad to take some geranium caps with it to give some more energy?

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
First of all - does "Jacked" by USP labs work? Yes, it does. In fact, it works a little too well.

I took two scoops, which is one less than the recommended dose. About 30 minutes into my workout, I was experiencing a combination of energy, focus, and a sort of "determination" driving me to push myself.

I was on the pullup bar, and cranked out an extra 2 reps due simply to the fact I was more motivated than normal....not that the "jacked" actually increased my strength, but rather facilitated a situation which allowed me to push it to the limit.

Here's the warning: I pushed myself so hard that I felt dizzy and nauseous. I had to bend over and let the blood rush to my head to avoid fainting. The last time I felt this nauseous was during "hell week", high school wrestling when half the team was puking from running so hard.

So a word to the wise, from an experienced lifter: use caution, because it actually works.

Wow that is eerily similar to my own experience, as well as the same experience of a good friend of mine. I took 2 scoops before working back. I started with deadlifts. I powered through some my sets, ascending to reps of 8 and then 6 with a decent weight for me. After I finished deads, I went to do pullups and started to feel dizzy and nauseous... I decided to rest a bit before continuing... long story short, I left the gym after 2 sets of pull ups... I collapsed on the steps in front of the gym, waited for about 10 minutes, then started walking again. I had to stop every 15 steps or so (i walk to and from the gym, since it's about 1/10 mi. away) and rest to keep my lunch down.

Here's where it gets crazy... I got about halfway there and was literally passing out as I walked... My whole body was shaking... pretty much had total CNS FAILURE. Friggin' deads...I quite literally collapsed on a planter and laid there for 15 minutes before I was able to finish my walk home, where I actually DID pass out for another 15 minutes or so....

yeeeeaah, crazy $h!t. :head:

Oh and here's a msg I received from my buddy after I told him about my experience...copypasta'd...

I had the exact same experience the first time i took jacked, so It is probably the cause/related to it. I'm really trying to figure out how to properly take it because i love the pumped feeling. Yeah I got dizzy nauseous, and then eventually threw up. The third or fourth time i took it I had the same problem again, but that time i just sat it out on a bench for about 30 minutes until it subsided, because if i got up i would have vomited. We should really figure this out...

I really love this stuff, but Christ almighty, it's absolutely redonkulous... I second the warning...

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Oh i was going to add...

USP Labs... I know you guys actually have a warning on the Jacked container, but you should really be careful. Personally, I'd hate for your prices to rise because you get sued by some mommy who's 16 year old football-playing son picked up some Jacked thinking it was just anothe NO Xplode, only to find out that it has the ability to BLOW HIS MIND and end up almost killing himself in the gym or at a game. At my old highschool I knew guys who'd take 2 or 3 servings of NO Xplode or Superpump before they lifted or before a game, without building ANY kind of tolerance (I actually have been building a tolerance, but apparently not enough). If some teenager does that with Jacked, he's likely to vomit his guts up and/or pass out, resulting in his parents crying "OMG JACKED IS STEROIDS AND IT KILLED MY SON OMG LAWSUIT!":fool2:

So, perhaps you ought to exercise a little extra caution with this one, Jacob. That's not to say you haven't but I'm just lookin' out, ya know?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll add that 3 scoops was making me kinda manic and the best thing I could compare it to was the kinda "super pissed off and extremely testy" feeling I have experianced from being on to high a dose of tren and or being on it for a little to long. It's definetly a strong CNS stimulant and I suspect for me personally it's the geranium that does it as I've used other products before with that substance in it and there is a fine line to where it's no good for me. Still a very good product just actually means that I only need 2 scoops so that's cool.

Basketball23

Awards
im 16 and thinking about bying should i get it? i need that energy rush in the gym

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
*Sounds* like what y'all're describing is blood-sugar depletion, also known as 'hypoglycemic shock'.

You woozy, collapsing, pukey guys - are y'all taking AP or PSlin?

If not, you might want to make sure you've got something *besides* the Jacked! in you...and if so, you might want to modify your method!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll add that 3 scoops was making me kinda manic and the best thing I could compare it to was the kinda "super pissed off and extremely testy" feeling I have experianced from being on to high a dose of tren and or being on it for a little to long. It's definetly a strong CNS stimulant and I suspect for me personally it's the geranium that does it as I've used other products before with that substance in it and there is a fine line to where it's no good for me. Still a very good product just actually means that I only need 2 scoops so that's cool.
I had kind of an argument w/ some guy on the Avant board back during the AMP beta-testing. I've used geranamine a fair amount since (heck, I have a dropper-bottle full of a geran. solution on my desk right now) & I'm absolutely convinced it's NOT the "CNS stimulant" people like to say it is. Stimulant, yes, absolutely...but nothing like any of the known-to-be-CNS-stimulants I've used over the years.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
wow....can't believe there are others who had this experience.

Like I said in my original post, it was reminiscent of "hell week" in high school wrestling where our dictator of a coach would push guys so freakin' hard that they would puke, collapse, or just be nauseous all day...

With "Jacked" its like it gives you so much focus and energy, that you push yourself to that point...

Somehow JACKED is the most appropriate name for this supplement I can think of....good job USP labs :thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot wait to use Jacked during my cut.

Have any of you guys running it with a cutting diet?

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
*Sounds* like what y'all're describing is blood-sugar depletion, also known as 'hypoglycemic shock'.

You woozy, collapsing, pukey guys - are y'all taking AP or PSlin?

If not, you might want to make sure you've got something *besides* the Jacked! in you...and if so, you might want to modify your method!
That's what I thought, originally, as well. I have also been taking Neovar, which is why i thought that. But then I tried 2 scoops of Jacked without the Neovar, and I tried sipping on a gatorade (the powdered stuff you get at Costco, because it doesnt have HFCS in it, just sucrose and glucose) throughout my workout, but that didn't really help any.

But I seem to have built a tolerance now, because 2 scoops doesn't really bother me, and even 3 scoops isn't really causing that effect, aside from some light-headedness.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im getting my jacked sometime this week(backordered) im going to be taking it once i complete my epi cycle this week aswell after reading this thread i think id be starting off with 1 scoop since im very stim sensative and threwup a few times from superpump in the past..
I loved SP 250. Used to give me the shits sometimes if I didn't take it woth food, but it was awesome! Jacked probably blows it out of the water though from what I hear. You could also check out our Anadraulic State sometime!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im getting my jacked sometime this week(backordered) im going to be taking it once i complete my epi cycle this week aswell after reading this thread i think id be starting off with 1 scoop since im very stim sensative and threwup a few times from superpump in the past..
Very cool bud. Let us know how you like it!

Flyers2385

Awards
I loved SP 250. Used to give me the shits sometimes if I didn't take it woth food, but it was awesome! Jacked probably blows it out of the water though from what I hear. You could also check out our Anadraulic State sometime!
I used superpump 250 for awhile before switching over to jacked two weeks ago. Thus far I can say it gives me more energy over a longer period of time without the crash I'd feel shortly after the gym w/ superpump. Good pumps with jacked, like the taste, and nice not to have the filler that was included w/ 250.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Wow that is eerily similar to my own experience, as well as the same experience of a good friend of mine. I took 2 scoops before working back. I started with deadlifts. I powered through some my sets, ascending to reps of 8 and then 6 with a decent weight for me. After I finished deads, I went to do pullups and started to feel dizzy and nauseous... I decided to rest a bit before continuing... long story short, I left the gym after 2 sets of pull ups... I collapsed on the steps in front of the gym, waited for about 10 minutes, then started walking again. I had to stop every 15 steps or so (i walk to and from the gym, since it's about 1/10 mi. away) and rest to keep my lunch down.

Here's where it gets crazy... I got about halfway there and was literally passing out as I walked... My whole body was shaking... pretty much had total CNS FAILURE. Friggin' deads...I quite literally collapsed on a planter and laid there for 15 minutes before I was able to finish my walk home, where I actually DID pass out for another 15 minutes or so....

yeeeeaah, crazy $h!t. :head:

Oh and here's a msg I received from my buddy after I told him about my experience...copypasta'd...

I had the exact same experience the first time i took jacked, so It is probably the cause/related to it. I'm really trying to figure out how to properly take it because i love the pumped feeling. Yeah I got dizzy nauseous, and then eventually threw up. The third or fourth time i took it I had the same problem again, but that time i just sat it out on a bench for about 30 minutes until it subsided, because if i got up i would have vomited. We should really figure this out...

I really love this stuff, but Christ almighty, it's absolutely redonkulous... I second the warning...

hahah ppl these days. u threw up cause a stong stim response
happens to alot off ppl geranium and caffine yep take to much and ull spew haha

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm absolutely convinced it's NOT the "CNS stimulant" people like to say it is. Stimulant, yes, absolutely...but nothing like any of the known-to-be-CNS-stimulants I've used over the years.
I think it most definitely is when used in conjunction with caffeine. Geranium w/caffeine is the closest thing to ECA I've ever taken. It elevates my heart rate as well, which is something you'd expect a CNS stimulant to do.