RedLine Supplements

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I was looking in to starting to add some RedLine Xtreme to my daily intake. Has anyone else had good experiance with this drink or not. Or even any experiance with the supplement line. Any help would be great. Sorry if this is a repeat.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Yes I have used the Redline Xtreme drink and also the syrup. I liked the taste of the drink more but the syrup was the cheaper way to go and the taste isn’t that bad just chase it with water. They both worked well for me and it was a great pre workout supplement to get my A$$ moving in the morning. When I took the drink I was maybe 175lbs at the time and I would just down the thing real fast. Sometimes it would make the top of my hands tingle but I was probably just using too much. I have never experienced the skin tingling with the syrup but that could be because the drink was the first one I took out of the two. I continue to use the syrup to this day and its still working well for me. I should also add that im not sensitive to caffeine. Hope I was of some help

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Oh I forgot to add ….I know my friend took the redline pills and he love the things. He is actually the one that got me using redline but I have never tried the pills because the syrup is a little cheaper to use

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the Drink and I really like it it makes me feel better and I think it is better to drink it in the morning then say coffee. I have been wondering about the pills tho.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vpx makes good products a little more expensive but they work. I think redline the drink is like the number one selling drink at gyms

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
vpx makes good products a little more expensive but they work. I think redline the drink is like the number one selling drink at gyms
go buy the pills at walmart, they're fairly cheap there

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
go buy the pills at walmart, they're fairly cheap there
What about the drink is it cheaper there to? Have not checked there yet.:think:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have used the drinks and pills. The drink tends to work quicker and better when I used them. Now days they don't have much of an effect on me anymore

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used the drinks and pills. The drink tends to work quicker and better when I used them. Now days they don't have much of an effect on me anymore

get some reset A.D. i'm using it now and getting a much better effect stim wise

sigmachiagg11

Awards
I have used redline xtreme before workouts. its pretty badass. I love the euphoric feeling you get from it too the first few days on it, kinda like adderall (for a few hours anyway). endorush is better for energy tho IMO and pretty sure its cheaper too; plus you get 4 servings instead of 2 per bottle. its all about preference, but redline is still the **** too

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So what does everyone think is it better in the morning or what?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So what does everyone think is it better in the morning or what?
Have you ever tried ErgoPharm's Clear Shot? RedLines aren't all that great IMHO. I used to like their old aluminum bottles, but the newer ones don't have the same kick and neither do the Xtreme's.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried ErgoPharm's Clear Shot? RedLines aren't all that great IMHO. I used to like their old aluminum bottles, but the newer ones don't have the same kick and neither do the Xtreme's.

Na never tried that. Were could I get that? :think: Other then online.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Na never tried that. Were could I get that? :think: Other then online.
If you don't live near a decent brick and mortar store, then online is probably your only bet. Its worth the trouble, but I can understand any uneasiness about online shopping. NutraPlanet is your best and safest bet to find Clear Shot though.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If you don't live near a decent brick and mortar store, then online is probably your only bet. Its worth the trouble, but I can understand any uneasiness about online shopping. NutraPlanet is your best and safest bet to find Clear Shot though.
Careful with these - they are powerful (in a good way). Amazing sense of concentration. I took the recommended serving (half a bottle), and I felt a moderate kick about 90 minutes later. I decided to up it to 3/4 of the bottle, and I probably should not have. Takes a while to kick in, in my experience that is, but once it does, it's potent and effective. Just a heads-up. Didn't ruin my workout, but it definitely took me off my game a bit as I wrongfully overdid it. Fun stuff though! Lasts for hours.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

I have no problem ordering off an online site, i have order stuff from NutraPlanet a couple of times. Some time I would just like to try just one to see how I feel. I also live in Chicago land so I could problem find it. Just never looked.:gotsearch

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem ordering off an online site, i have order stuff from NutraPlanet a couple of times. Some time I would just like to try just one to see how I feel. I also live in Chicago land so I could problem find it. Just never looked.:gotsearch
go to GNC they sell sample packs of redline. unless ur looking for the liquid ones then you'd have to buy a pack

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used to love that redline syrup yrs back when i was a stim junkie

vpx as a whole is a company ive always had good results with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the walmarts in my area stopped carrying redline about 4-6 months ago i think. they used to carry hotrox too, no longer.

statik

statik

Awards
I started off using Redline and went to Redline Extreme. Definitely more of a kick with the extreme. I believe the only extra ingredient for Extreme was St. John's Wart. You get used to it fairly quickly though. I usually take a month or two off of them and when you start back you definitely get a kick out of it again. Caffeine/Yohimbine tolerance is a bitch.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i drink a redline extreme before i watch football or MMA.

it makes for good TV :)