Cutting supplements. What works

Xander36

Awards
I want to do a month of burning fat before I start a 12 week bulking program. I have friends that have used Hydroxycut Hardcore and it doesnt do anything as far as I can see. Because I'm on a swim team I lift 2 days a week, medicine ball training 1 day, 5 days of swimming (1 1/2 - 2 hours) everyweek. I eat a clean diet, lots of protein complex carbs. I'm already losing weight but I want to get that shred. Leviathan Reloaded, Recreate, X Lean, DCP, Lean Xtreme? Any of these work, whats the best stuff out there? Thanks for any help

ophidian

Awards
Of the ones I have tried (Lipo 6, Scorch, Animal Cuts, Redline, Meltdown) my .02c is that Meltdown is by far the best. I was able to lose almost entirely fat while taking it. The energy wasn't great though so if that is important you may want to stack it with something else to improve that. Not that I had no energy, but the product failed to elevate it a significant degree compared to the competitive product set.

Regards,
Chris

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I personally like DCP + LeanFX. Its a great stack for cutting! Hyperdrol X2 added to that is a nice combo too especially if you want to gain lean mass while cutting.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Definetly Recreate stacked with PowerFULL! Get great sleep, tons of energy and i lost close to 10 pounds off of one bottle and a full 4% bf. i suggest you try this.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard nothing but great things about the dcp/levi stack... I am awaiting my order now to use.. do a search for logs and see other peoples experience with the products bud..

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VPX Meltdown + SNS RK 125 is a solid, cheap stack.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stack
Tons of great feedback on it....

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Why do people chose to couple Levi-R with DCP? I'm sure there are better thermos out there like venom...

Why levi-r in particular for DCP?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Recreate sounds like top shelf stuff.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also consider adding Anabolic Pump to your fat loss stack. Just take it 15 minutes before your meals that are high carb and it will direct those carbs to muscles and increase AMPk for fat burning.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is having a sale on REDuction for only 19 bucks for the new year. good opportunity!