My workout stack

Basketball23

Awards
Hello. Im 16 and thanks to many people who gave me some great information i think i found my supplement stack that suites me.
Protein: Sciavation Whey
Cassein: ON Cassein
Maxy Waize Starch: Kwik Karb (is that the best one?)
Multivitamin/Mineral: MVP/ZMK stack
Creatine: Neovar and/or Dicreatine Malate
Weightgainer: Musclejuice (is this a good one?)
BCAA/EAA: Xtend and Purple Wrath, extra Leucine

5 AM Meal 1: Musclejuice weightgainer protein shake, banana and oatmeal
630 AM Meal 2: 5 eggs, 3 slices of turkey bacon, and two slices of whole wheat toast with natty PB
9 AM Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast w/ brown rice
1030 AM Meal 4: Turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
12 PM Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast, brown rice and a salad
2 PM Meal 6 (1 hr preworkout) : Tuna sandwich, preworkout shake (20g of whey,20g of cassein, 40 g of oats, banana, 10 g purple wrath,10 g of xtend, 5 g of creatine,5g Leucine)
4 PM-530 workout w/ intra workout shake : 5g of creatine, 10g kwik carb, 10g of whey, 20 g purple wrath, 20g of xtend
6 PM post workout shake: 60g of kwik carb, 10 minutes later 60g of whey protein, 5g of creatine,5g leucine,10 g purple wrath,10g xtend
7 PM Meal 7: Dinner what ever mother makes but mostly protein and carb filled meal
9 PM Meal 9: Peanut butter sandwich (natty pb), banana
930 PM: 50g of cassein, and a scoop of oats
10 PM: bed

I will be eating a bag of nuts, a bag of sunflower seeds, 2-3 protein bars(homemade),and jerky(homemade) throughout the day

I will be taking the Neovar and MVP/ZMK as directed.

does this look like a good diet? and how are my pre/intra/post workout shakes? and are those good supplements for me to use?

Basketball23

Awards
i forgot to mention i plan on using jacked 10 min before my workout

Basketball23

Awards
and i have omega 369 fish oil caps which i plan to get about 12g a day and spread them throughout the day

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of food, good job.
Your post-workout shake is good.
But I'd mix the creatine with the WMS and drop the PW and Xtend because your shake will give you enough amino's.
Just skimmed through it really tired.. I'll check again tomorrow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest A different Weight Gainer. Muscle Juice is quite a bit of sugar per serving if I remember right. Also, a homemade one might suite you better so you can tweak the macro's. Turkey Bacon is great stuff! Diet Looks good. its quite a bit of food though so it may take time for you to get used to that much. good luck!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest A different Weight Gainer. Muscle Juice is quite a bit of sugar per serving if I remember right. Also, a homemade one might suite you better so you can tweak the macro's. Turkey Bacon is great stuff! Diet Looks good. its quite a bit of food though so it may take time for you to get used to that much. good luck!
Turkey bacon sucks man! :nono: Its not even that much better for you than regular bacon. If Im gonna eat bacon.... Im gonna eat real bacon and not some napy turkey bacon:head:
End of my pointless Rant:lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Turkey bacon sucks man! :nono: Its not even that much better for you than regular bacon. If Im gonna eat bacon.... Im gonna eat bacon and not some napy turkey bacon:head:
End of my pointless Rant:lol:
they are both good and I favor true bacon, but turkey bacon does indeed get the job done. I accidentially bought some last semester...but I did enjoy it.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
they are both good and I favor true bacon, but turkey bacon does indeed get the job done. I accidentially bought some last semester...but I did enjoy it.
Yeah it does do the job, but its kinda pricey from what Ive seen. It microwavable though isn't it? That makes it more convenient also.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does do the job, but its kinda pricey from what Ive seen. It microwavable though isn't it? That makes it more convenient also.
I cooked it in a skillet. and it was cheaper. that was the whole reason I grabbed it...but it turned out to be turkey bacon not true bacon

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
muscle juice is extremely high and sugar and there are alot better choices out there. but if you want to save money you could do the following

You can make a homemade weight gainer/post workout shake this is what i do

2 scoops choclate scivation whey
1 serving creatine mono
1 cup oats
1 scoop waximaize
2-3 tablespoon peanutbutter
banana
-from the looks of your 5 am meal you could just make this, might be easier to take on the go, you could even take the waximaize out and add another 1/2 cup oats to it..

throw it all in a blender with a little ice and about 15-20 ounces milk and your good to go

i would personally go with creatine mono but i've heard good things about neovar.

as far as your timing for creatine i would do one of two things... 1) take five grams post workout, and before your go to bed with your casien shake 2) take 3 grams before and after your workout and before bed with your casien shake

make sure you get 2 kwik karbs atleast that will last you awhile 80 servings or so.

and for multi i just take now adam.. a little cheaper and will last you longer

overall i think your got your stuff together and have done a good job researching. good luck! any questions just ask

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
muscle juice is extremely high and sugar and there are alot better choices out there. but if you want to save money you could do the following

You can make a homemade weight gainer/post workout shake this is what i do

2 scoops choclate scivation whey
1 serving creatine mono
1 cup oats
1 scoop waximaize
2-3 tablespoon peanutbutter
banana
-from the looks of your 5 am meal you could just make this, might be easier to take on the go, you could even take the waximaize out and add another 1/2 cup oats to it..

throw it all in a blender with a little ice and about 15-20 ounces milk and your good to go

i would personally go with creatine mono but i've heard good things about neovar.

as far as your timing for creatine i would do one of two things... 1) take five grams post workout, and before your go to bed with your casien shake 2) take 3 grams before and after your workout and before bed with your casien shake

make sure you get 2 kwik karbs atleast that will last you awhile 80 servings or so.

and for multi i just take now adam.. a little cheaper and will last you longer

overall i think your got your stuff together and have done a good job researching. good luck! any questions just ask
I know you meant bulk creatine monohydrate, but neovar recomped does contain creatine monohydrate as well as other forms. If I read this right you recommended 16G of creatine. Don't you think that is excess?

poptopop77

Awards
I'd get bulk BCAAs if you plan to mix them into ur pre workout shake..I don't see xtend making the shake taste very good!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I know you meant bulk creatine monohydrate, but neovar recomped does contain creatine monohydrate as well as other forms. If I read this right you recommended 16G of creatine. Don't you think that is excess?
yes 16 is alot, i was saying those are 2 possible scenarios he could possibly dose with. so either choose 5 after workout and 5 before bed OR 3 before workout 3 after workout and 3 before bed. Yes bulk is what i meant for expense purposes.. havnt tried neovar but i hear great things about it. his proposed dosage was 15 grams a day so i just took a dose out and spread the reamaining 2 dosages throughout the day. thanks for questioning that, now that i read it, i can see how it would be interpreted differently

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks good!!! I don't use weight gainers, I prefer whey protein with oats or whole food.

Basketball23

Awards
alrite sumbum thanks for the help i think im gunna use ur 2nd approach. Nutraplanet has 4 different creatines creatine gluconate, creatine ethyl ester,creatine monohydrate, and dicreatine malate which of these 4 should i go with?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
you might want to take a look at this article/thread. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/112176-cee-kre-alkalyn.html

it basically states the products such as kre alkalyn and cee are far inferior to the traditional mono it's an interesting read. But overall these different types of creatines are basically the same in essence but have different delivery systems. And from the above article it seems that all of these new types of creatines are inferior. and on top of all of that your spending a great deal more than you would with mono. Mono has been proven over thousands of case studies to be effective. so it's backed by alot of scientific evidence as opposed to some of these new creatines that are on the market.

so to make a long story short i think creatine mono would be your best bet IMO. also it's not really necessary to "load" and "cycle" but some people do it anyways, all about prefrence. any other questions just ask

Basketball23

Awards
thats a great article and now i have made my choice on the safe and effective creatine mono, but do u guys no of a cheaper bcaa/eaa combo i dont feel like paying that much money for that stuff. And if u tell me the ones from the nutraplanet which ones shood i get?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
why taket creatine before bed with casien (and no carbs)??