Neovar or Ultimate Masspump stack from Nutraplanet

cedrone50

Awards
Which product is better? Help is greatly appreciated.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
your talking about this correct...NP Mass/Pump Stack?

Well what I can say is that about the only similarity I see is the fact that they both contain a form of creatine. Neovar is a creatine yes, but also has a nutrition repartioning aspect to it with the inclusion of Banaba and Gymnema sylvestra.

The Mass Pump stack is used for just what it sounds like... Creatine to provide intracellular water absorption, Cit Malate (non essential Amino Acid) increases N.O. production, reduces lactic acid, and increases ATP which can in turn be used to increase energy. As for Arginine is it primarily used for "pump" purposes as well by increasing N.O.

Personally, I believe the Mass Pump stack to be more used as a pre-workout product replacement like Superpump or N.O. Xplode...not so much a daily creatine product. Hopefully what I gave you will help you determine which is best for your goals. Good Luck, I'm sure other memebers will chime in as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This is going to look biased because of us AN reps being in the thread, but to be honest....regardless of affiliation I still say NeoVar: Recomped...check my sig....enough said!

Cheers!:cheers:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The masspump stack :D

j/k-had to get a little variety in there.... neovar rocks

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped!