Epistane: Safe, Effective?

Xander36

Awards
I'm kind of confused it seems to be one of those grey area products cuz it sure sounds like a steroid but then why is it legal. To take it do u need all that steroid support stuff? Seems like a very interesting product, just would like some more info. Thanks, Merry Christmas

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It IS a steroid. There are MANY legal steroids. M-Drol, P-plex, H-Drol, T-Roid, Havoc, just to name a few. That is why you really need to research what your getting BEFORE you buy it. This is from first hand experience. I bought a bottle of Superdrol when I first started lifting not knowing what it was. I was sick as hell in 3 days because I wasn't eating right. (it loves carbs.. and I wasn't eating near enough of them) If your not sure, and you are 21 years old or older, go into the steroid section and ask, or at the very least, use the search function.

Now your question was is Epi safe and effective. My answer would be yes, as long as you know what you are doing. I would say the next question is "Should I take it" my guess would be no. It doesn't sound like you have the experience that one should have before starting steroids. But I am not a shining example of having done that.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It IS a steroid. There are MANY legal steroids. M-Drol, P-plex, H-Drol, T-Roid, Havoc, just to name a few. That is why you really need to research what your getting BEFORE you buy it. This is from first hand experience. I bought a bottle of Superdrol when I first started lifting not knowing what it was. I was sick as hell in 3 days because I wasn't eating right. (it loves carbs.. and I wasn't eating near enough of them) If your not sure, and you are 21 years old or older, go into the steroid section and ask, or at the very least, use the search function.

Now your question was is Epi safe and effective. My answer would be yes, as long as you know what you are doing. I would say the next question is "Should I take it" my guess would be no. It doesn't sound like you have the experience that one should have before starting steroids. But I am not a shining example of having done that.
Great post and I agree. :goodpost:

Secondly, to the op...best advice is....maximize your natural potential before even considering the chemical and unnnatural route of supplementation. Basic staples, consistent training, and a foundational diet will get you great results....max yourself out first.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post and I agree. :goodpost:

Secondly, to the op...best advice is....maximize your natural potential before even considering the chemical and unnnatural route of supplementation. Basic staples, consistent training, and a foundational diet will get you great results....max yourself out first.

Cheers!:cheers:
^^^
Listen to RedWolfWV and Sean...

...And yes, you would need to do a PCT afterwards...I suggest you do a LOT more research into that side of "supplementation" (i.e. know ALL the ins and outs, etc.) before you ever consider it!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thanks i hold off on it then
you sound smart :thumbsup:

Spend plenty of time researching it. I post often in the steroid section for a long time now. Have I taken any of these products yet? No. Do i know how to now, yes. Study them until you know them like a marine knows his drills. All of these PH's, though still steroids, can be safely used it you are old enough, wise enough, and yes a bit of luck is tossed in there based on your genetics and the way your body reacts.

I own some, but wont use em until I hit a weight goal...set a hard to reach goal that you must hit first before using. By hard I mean it will take you a year probably to reach it. At least.

Xander36

Awards
thanks guys. what are so good safe supplements then? i use whey, glutamine, creatine, calcium and multivitamin. anything that would really benefit me?