Out of the supplement loop for a while. What's good?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Lately I haven't had as much extra money floating around so usually I'm putting that extra money towards food rather than supplments, other than whey protein, mulit-vitamins, B-complex, and fish oil. Probably going to get some creatine sometime soon as well.

Anyway, I haven't really been following supplement invoations for the past... Year? And right now I have a few extra bucks to throw that way. So I would really appreciate it if some people wouldn't mind giving me the scoop on what's good nowadays. I'm interested in pre-workout energy supplements mostly, but anything else will interest me too. Not so much interested in anything hormonal at the moment. The only product I've looked into is Jacked, which looks interesting. And I was always a fan of caffeine pills too, but there are a lot of downfalls to that.

So if you could give me your top 2 or 3 most recommened supplemets, so that I could do a little more research, I would be really thankful.

Thanks guys!

poptopop77

Awards
Jacked, JP8, and RPM all have gotten great reviews for a pre-workout supplement.

I personally have only used Jacked, which I am using currently, and I love it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price on Jacked goes up to $24.99 as of Jan 1st, so if you're going to pick it up, I'd jump quick :thumbsup: I haven't tried it yet, but should be getting some pretty soon. I really love JP8, a bit pricey at regular price but we just did a sale on it. RPM doesn't really work with my pre-WO routine, but some guys love it. White Flood is also a good choice.

Beta-Alanine is pretty cheap and has some research behind it. 2 or 3g pre and post-WO is all you need. Agmatine also is very interesting and we got it in bulk if you want to read into that.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to do your supplement shopping at NUTRAPLANET.COM!:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately I haven't had as much extra money floating around so usually I'm putting that extra money towards food rather than supplments, other than whey protein, mulit-vitamins, B-complex, and fish oil. Probably going to get some creatine sometime soon as well.
Sounds good. NeoVar Recomped or Cre-02 are the best creatines out there, IMO.

Anyway, I haven't really been following supplement invoations for the past... Year? And right now I have a few extra bucks to throw that way. So I would really appreciate it if some people wouldn't mind giving me the scoop on what's good nowadays. I'm interested in pre-workout energy supplements mostly, but anything else will interest me too. Not so much interested in anything hormonal at the moment. The only product I've looked into is Jacked, which looks interesting. And I was always a fan of caffeine pills too, but there are a lot of downfalls to that.
RPM is great for smooth, focussed energy.

So if you could give me your top 2 or 3 most recommened supplemets, so that I could do a little more research, I would be really thankful.

Thanks guys!
My 3 favourite/top supplements are:
* IGF-2 (stacked with NeoVar Recomped is great)
* Lipotrophin-PM
* Lean Xtreme

Not quite "pre-workout" supplements, but they are what's best for ME re results, etc.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies!

I think I'm just going to go with creatine and caffeine, because it's cheap and effective. I don't really mind caffeine crashes, and in the past I've never really had a hard time coming off of it, but the only thing I don't like about it is that you have to continually take more and more to achieve the same effect, so I think I'm going to either cycle it, or only use it on back and legs days (my most intense days).

After I graduate college and get a good, high paying job, I'll be able to focus more into supplements, but right now it's pay the bills, then food, then whatever else. So paying $50+ for something that's only going to last me half a month doesn't seem smart.

Thanks again!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Get RPM man. Not too much caffeine, but it works wonders for energy. no joke. RPM is $30 I think and it'll last you over a month. Two pills work just fine for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies!

I think I'm just going to go with creatine and caffeine, because it's cheap and effective. I don't really mind caffeine crashes, and in the past I've never really had a hard time coming off of it, but the only thing I don't like about it is that you have to continually take more and more to achieve the same effect, so I think I'm going to either cycle it, or only use it on back and legs days (my most intense days).

After I graduate college and get a good, high paying job, I'll be able to focus more into supplements, but right now it's pay the bills, then food, then whatever else. So paying $50+ for something that's only going to last me half a month doesn't seem smart.

Thanks again!
look at reset ad, by palo alto.