Bulk Forskolin

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the 20% nutra bulk (30 grams)...

1. How is the taste?

2. How is the texture (easy or not to mix)?

3. What is the effective daily dosing?

A patented form of forskolii was also shown to increase lean body mass by about eight pounds over a 12 week period with no changes in diet or exercise. It also improved testosterone levels as indicated by study researchers.
4. Anyone know to which product they're referring?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i tried this stuff for a short time but not long enough to feel its full effects but i can say this, it tastes horrific and it does not mix well no matter what you do, i tried mixing in my pre-workout drink and i could still taste it, this stuff needs to be capped

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have mixed mine with GTE, but I don't do that anymore because forskolin needs fat to be properly absorbed and GTE is best on an empty stomach. I make a suspension using EVOO and then put it in caps. Makes dosing easier and is very portable.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the 20% nutra bulk (30 grams)...

1. How is the taste?

2. How is the texture (easy or not to mix)?

3. What is the effective daily dosing?

4. Anyone know to which product they're referring?
1 & 2. just parachute it and save yourself some trouble.

3. I dose somewhere between 1/16th and 1/8th of a teaspoon 3-4 times a day. I think 500mg is a pretty good daily dosage. DO NOT take too much at once though, you will get some serious pains from gas/stomach cramps/other gastrointestinal issue.

4. Forslean is a registered trademark of a standardized extract from the Coleus Forskohlii plant. I'm pretty sure it's in Drive. That study with the outrageous results was funded by the company that manufactures it (Sabinsa Corporation) so it can be taken with a grain of salt.

It's worth a try though, it's cheap enough to experiment with

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Matthew1237 Supplements 45
Supplements 20
gkusa001 Supplements 40
TheCrownedOne Supplements 42