Best healthy Creatine

cedrone50

Awards
I'm a 17 years old and 5'9 225 lbs, and i wanted to know which is the healthiest and best creatine for me to take. I want to gain the muscle and strength but i want to lose weight as well. It would be a great help if someone could help me out.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
check out neovar recomped. standard monhydrate and phosphocreatine, plus an added nutrient partitioner. basically, it makes your body more efficient at shuttling nutrients into your muscles, ie glycogen, amino acids, and creatine.

awesome pumps, leaning out, and nice strength increases. get into it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
check out neovar recomped. standard monhydrate and phosphocreatine, plus an added nutrient partitioner. basically, it makes your body more efficient at shuttling nutrients into your muscles, ie glycogen, amino acids, and creatine.

What he said.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest just starting with Creatine Mono as a basic because it's cheap and it works. A kilo only runs you $13, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/creatine-monohydrate-1-kilo.html , Dicreatine Malate has also been very popular (Sells better than the Creatine Monohydrate). However Neovar is a very good formula with some nice nutrient partitioning effects that you can take advantage of if you're willing to spend a bit more; read their write-up on the product to learn a bit more http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html .

Most importantly, they're all safe. If you dose too high you will experience some bloat/water retention (This was often seen because previously users had an initial loading phase, however this has been debunked and I feel there is no need for a large initial loading phase).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have great results from Creatine Monohydrate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^^^x3.

Cre-02 is some good stuff as well (slightly different effects, but depends what you're more focussed on).

cedrone50

Awards
Thank you for all the suggestions but based on the help it looks like im leaning towards neovar. If any body has any other input feel free to post it.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
^^^x3.

Cre-02 is some good stuff as well (slightly different effects, but depends what you're more focussed on).
yeah. OP, hit up CTDeuce or anyone from MST for some info on CRE02. looks very very promising, and i will probably give a go in the near future.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Any kind of creatine that contains antioxidants. Ragnarok comes to mind.

Some others are Green MAG/BULGE because it contains Betaine Anhydrous.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any kind of creatine that contains antioxidants. Ragnarok comes to mind.

Some others are Green MAG/BULGE because it contains Betaine Anhydrous.
Good call. As already mentioned, other great options include NeoVar and CRE-02. Get-Diesel's JP8 and Ether Tabs also come to mind. And so on.

craigwitthoft

craigwitthoft

Awards
Keep in mind creatine will not actually make you lose weight though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to seeing the PP creatine product!

cedrone50

Awards
Thanks for all the help and craigwitthoft i know that creatine wont make me lose weight i do 4 days of cardio so i think im ok

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Come the 1st Primordial Performance will have Creatine Monohydrate by Creapure. Good stuff
Transdermal creatine? No wayyyyyyy

Haha wouldn't that be funny. A while back, some company actually made a transdermal NO product. Said to increase pumps where locally applied. You know what I said? Guess....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal creatine? No wayyyyyyy

Haha wouldn't that be funny. A while back, some company actually made a transdermal NO product. Said to increase pumps where locally applied. You know what I said? Guess....
like, when applied to your knob?:head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
like, when applied to your knob?:head:

Oh man, you know some dude(s) must have tried that. You know, to shuttle in additional amino acids of course. Nothing sexual obviously. It's all about the amino acids. hahaha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd put in a vote for CRE-02. Potent anti-oxidant action from the ALA and Cordyceps, more effective absorption of a smaller amount of creatine equals less processing needed by the body, and awesome effects. Taken pre-meal, it can help with insulin control.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just Creapure standalone, or a creatine matrix with other substrates?
A post about all the new products we have comming out on the 1st will be made in the next few days with all the info. :thumbsup:

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
4-6 grams of mono per day, its actually been proven to break down into creatinine slower than CEE and KA, its 99% bioavailable, just don't load it, because when you load it you get the bloating.