CEE and Kre-Alkalyn

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
So Kre-Alkalyn is a waste is i read this right.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shows it is a waste. According to this study creatine monohydrate is statistically over 900% more efficient than creatine-ethyl-ester. 900%! Theoretically you would have to consume 9 times as much creatine-ethyl-ester to get the same amount of creatine delivered to your muscles as you get with creatine monohydrate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These two studies co-authored by Dr Mark J. Tallon and Dr Robert Child and presented at the 4th International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) annual meeting in Las Vegas revealed the ugly truth about these two creatine supplements.

Kre-Alkalyn, marketed by All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp. and sold by many obviously ignorant supplement companies, is promoted as being more stable and free from conversion into creatinine (a potentially dangerous creatine waste product). The truth – when compared to creatine monohydrate Kre-Alkalyn converted at a rate 35% greater than creatine monohydrate. In fact, creatine monohydrate had a conversion rate of less than 1%.

This study revealed that the very advantage that Kre-Alkalyn is marketed as having doesn’t exist at all. It’s nowhere near as stable as creatine monohydrate, degrades rapidly at a rate 35 times higher than creatine monohydrate and has no scientific evidence supporting it’s ability to help increase muscle, strength, or athletic performance.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
good thing i havent bought any CEE....i was going to try but i guess ill stay with Mono..good post

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
so it taste like CRAP and works like ****?:jaw:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always say stick to the basics. Plus they cost a lot less. Micro maybe crea pure which is german micro mono clean supply and maybe nano creatine mono but other than that you really don't need to get to fancy with creatine. Heck look at my log for crea 02. I did not feel any different than on mono which is what I am using now with jacked.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I always say stick to the basics.
I did not feel any different than on mono which is what I am using now with jacked.
Ok, no. You are always looking for the cutting edge in supps/peptides and im sure AAS if i were in that section.

I always wonder how legit some studies are or details, etc etc.

I would recomend trying it to see. Everyones body is different and may react a bit different to stuff.
I used Kre-Alkalyn about a year ago and i loved it. I used Sci-Fit caps. I wish i had bout 3 more bottles because for $20 and 120 caps and 2 a day(60 days) thats a hell of a deal.

I actually have it in my NP cart right now. I use Storm and thats the only other creatine i have sworn by at this point.

Ill log my next run of KreAlk, of course it means nothing but since it is my own, there can be no claims of false support.

smutty

smutty

Awards
I have used nearly all forms of creatine and find Kre-Alkalyn to work the best.

outspiral

Awards
so it taste like CRAP and works like ****?:jaw:
worst tasting powder I have ever tried. I had to buy a capping kit because of CEE. Now I'm stuck with 800g+ of the stuff because capping sucks!

bulk cissus is not far behind in taste but at least i know for sure that it works

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
I've been using CEE in both pill and powder form for the last 6 months and have had good results on it. the only side effect I've experienced is that it makes me really thirsty, but that's sorta a good thing! So while I wouldn't say its head and shoulders above mono, definitely don't knock it till you try it.

o yeah, and you think CEE tastes bad alone, try a mixture of CEE and arginine EE pre-workout...that'll put hair on your chest.:thumbsup: