bsn?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So first of all what happened to the bsn forum in AM? And what about that product they were introducin back in the day? As far as I know it was just in magz and all was said was the name. I think it started with an "n" and had a "-" in the middle of the name. And I think it was just a bunch of letters. So any one got some info?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
NCG-CR ??

lol who knows what ever happened to that.. wasn't it supposed to be released in the summer of '07 ?

NCG stands for N-Carbamylglutamate, but I don't know what the CR stands for though.. oh well, we're not missing out on much by not having this product on the market, lol. :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NCG-CR ??

lol who knows what ever happened to that.. wasn't it supposed to be released in the summer of '07 ?

NCG stands for N-Carbamylglutamate, but I don't know what the CR stands for though.. oh well, we're not missing out on much by not having this product on the market, lol. :)
Probably creatine. Could also be the same ingredient from Endothil-CR. Not sure. They may not be a board supporter, so their forum was removed? Perfect place for a MOD to chime in!