Need a trainer!

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
I have been working out for 3 years and have taken a variety of supplements (anabolics, pro hormones, etc.) Anyways, I am at a point where I have purchased about $250 of different supplements like Lean FX, Phedarine, Anabolic pump, etc and I need someone to help me create a training program for it (when to take the pills, which ones to take, days to train, food suggestions etc.) Would anyone be interested in working with me maybe through the forums or PM/email?

I want to learn as much as I can about this stuff and I want to do it RIGHT. I've done a fair amount of research (mostly from looking at all the forums on here) and feel like I have an edge to most people (not compared to the people on this site!!) but to most people in the gym and outside the fourms SO I am somewhat an "advanced" novice in all this stuff.

Dieting tips, stacking, vitamin help, etc I have questions on. I will need someone with a lot of patience because I ask a lot of questions. Thanks. I thought this would be the right place to come to to ask training and such on.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well unfortuately I have used none of these products, but I can list you adaptogens as well as foods to help you lose weight and gain energy.
Foods to avoid, too much dairy(milk, cheese, cream cheese, etc.), white rice, bleached flour,starchy based foods, juices with added sugar, soda, margarine, beef, candy, regular white sugar, fast food,hot dogs, processed food, canned vegetables or canned food in period, alcohol, foods high in sodium.
Foods that are beneficial: Quinoa oats(superfood), sprouted grain bread, albacore tuna in moderation(due to mercury), chicken breast, real turkey breast in moderation(due to sodium content), broccoli, asparagus, celery, spinach, banannas(day-time because of it natural high sugar content), berries, flax seed oil or flax seeds, wheat germ, grapefruit, organic cookies for snacks(at least ones that only use cane sugar), organic fruits and vegetables are always recomended, almond milk, black rice(great stuff), beans are a great source of protein and amino acids(especially pinto beans, and plenty of water.
As for your workout, hit me a pm, and maybe we can work something.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Well unfortuately I have used none of these products, but I can list you adaptogens as well as foods to help you lose weight and gain energy.
Foods to avoid, too much dairy(milk, cheese, cream cheese, etc.), white rice, bleached flour,starchy based foods, juices with added sugar, soda, margarine, beef, candy, regular white sugar, fast food,hot dogs, processed food, canned vegetables or canned food in period, alcohol, foods high in sodium.
Foods that are beneficial: Quinoa oats(superfood), sprouted grain bread, albacore tuna in moderation(due to mercury), chicken breast, real turkey breast in moderation(due to sodium content), broccoli, asparagus, celery, spinach, banannas(day-time because of it natural high sugar content), berries, flax seed oil or flax seeds, wheat germ, grapefruit, organic cookies for snacks(at least ones that only use cane sugar), organic fruits and vegetables are always recomended, almond milk, black rice(great stuff), beans are a great source of protein and amino acids(especially pinto beans, and plenty of water.
As for your workout, hit me a pm, and maybe we can work something.
Milk is for babies... When you grow up, you have to drink beer. :cheers:

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Milk is for babies... When you grow up, you have to drink beer. :cheers:
HAH.
have a budwieser pre workout shake and see where all your strength goes... :drunk:

Seriously, i agree with andrew for the most part, but milk is not a bad thing at all. sure, it contains some cholesterol and some fat, but we need these things, Milk is loaded with protien, calcium, vitamin D and all sorts of things that are beneficial. i couldnt imagine cutting out the cottage cheese, i eat mounds of 2%fat cottage cheese right before bed, every night with egg whites.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
chris at primordial performance could be someone to turn to. hes in the training forum section of their website

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Good info. As far as all the supplements I own right now, I need help knowing WHEN to take them, etc.

As far as the simple stuff, I take Omega 3 fish oil 1000mg, Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg Timed Release, Acetyl-L Carnitine 750 mg.

When is the best time to take those?

Whos a good person to talk to about when to take other supps (like the razorbolic and similiar products?)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Good info. As far as all the supplements I own right now, I need help knowing WHEN to take them, etc.

As far as the simple stuff, I take Omega 3 fish oil 1000mg, Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg Timed Release, Acetyl-L Carnitine 750 mg.

When is the best time to take those?

Whos a good person to talk to about when to take other supps (like the razorbolic and similiar products?)
Take the Acetyl-L-Carnitine on an empty stomach with orange juice. Dose it a few times a day.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You want help with nutrition/supplementation and weight training program or just one?