Requesting Solid advice on supplements

Red Rat

Awards
I stumbled on this site and have found some real solid opinions and such and wanted some advice on supplementation. Heres the deal I am 31 and fight Muay Thai in JAPAN. Right now amateur but looking to go pro. My off camp weight 210, 5'11 and I am looknig for strength. I have worked out for years not really body building but more of a compund exercise workout. The infamous 5x5 routine. I am not looking to gain and cutting to 185 is my goal the 205'ers are either on the edge or I'm getting old. I wanted to try one of the dols and read alot and I am not really looking that route due to inexperience. I already purchsaed Organ shield for the obvious, lean xtreme likewise and I got Inhibit E due to age and declining Test levels. I want to know is this a logical route to go already got the supps but is there anything else I could add. Idont want to take anything to make me piss hot or linger in my sytem for longer than a month. Longwinded but I appreciate the advice/health. My current lifts are as such
Bench 235x5 Squat 250x5 deadlift 405 max 350x5 military press 165x5 Barbel row 205. I want to increase lifts by 15 to 20%. I am currently on a clean diet occasional hot wing or 12 and EAS creatine i think the ATP and thats it right now. Thanks guys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I stumbled on this site and have found some real solid opinions and such and wanted some advice on supplementation. Heres the deal I am 31 and fight Muay Thai in JAPAN. Right now amateur but looking to go pro. My off camp weight 210, 5'11 and I am looknig for strength. I have worked out for years not really body building but more of a compund exercise workout. The infamous 5x5 routine. I am not looking to gain and cutting to 185 is my goal the 205'ers are either on the edge or I'm getting old. I wanted to try one of the dols and read alot and I am not really looking that route due to inexperience. I already purchsaed Organ shield for the obvious, lean xtreme likewise and I got Inhibit E due to age and declining Test levels. I want to know is this a logical route to go already got the supps but is there anything else I could add. Idont want to take anything to make me piss hot or linger in my sytem for longer than a month. Longwinded but I appreciate the advice/health. My current lifts are as such
Bench 235x5 Squat 250x5 deadlift 405 max 350x5 military press 165x5 Barbel row 205. I want to increase lifts by 15 to 20%. I am currently on a clean diet occasional hot wing or 12 and EAS creatine i think the ATP and thats it right now. Thanks guys.
If you have training and diet down (Being a wrestler I know you must at all times) then you sound like your heading in the right path.

Red Rat

Awards
I appreciate it I. I feel like I'm in my prime as a fighter but I really dont think it will be easy for me to keep cutting 25lbs 3 to 4 times a year to fight. I would rather fight at 205 but that opens a new realm of guys I would be fighting. In Japan anything over 205 is just put into the same catagory since there isnt alot of big guys strictly at 205 to fill so guess what I'll be fighting a 220lb'er or 235 wich is weight max. I can outlast endurance wise but I would like to punish em in the same right. I am considering MMA but think I'm a lil too late in the game to go that route. Considering last time I restled Wonder years was on tv. LOL. Thanks again Texaslifter89

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it I. I feel like I'm in my prime as a fighter but I really dont think it will be easy for me to keep cutting 25lbs 3 to 4 times a year to fight. I would rather fight at 205 but that opens a new realm of guys I would be fighting. In Japan anything over 205 is just put into the same catagory since there isnt alot of big guys strictly at 205 to fill so guess what I'll be fighting a 220lb'er or 235 wich is weight max. I can outlast endurance wise but I would like to punish em in the same right. I am considering MMA but think I'm a lil too late in the game to go that route. Considering last time I restled Wonder years was on tv. LOL. Thanks again Texaslifter89
MMA is definitely interesting, I actually recently had a concussion during grappling session. I have background with wrestling and was taught Kyuki Do by my brother and dad who are high ranking. I grappled with MMA learning it a bit, but I dont plan to get to competition level. As for the cutting I feel you on season I am 140-145 Lbs, off season I am sitting at 171 Lbs at around ~9%. It is incredibly hard to cut and I probably will not be able to cut that low again. I can't tell you enough how many times I almost passed out after weigh ins. It is all worth it though in the ring as I'm sure you know. weight brackets seem to be set up similar to wrestling as well. Seperate classes and then big man brawls. Other members will chime in with advice as well. There are quite a few fighters on here. If you have any other questions Private message a member by the name of Rodja he is MMA background and can help you with supplemental direction more so for your direction of fighting than I can.

Red Rat

Awards
Thank you so much....the thai and japanese are so secretive and my trainers english sux and so does my japenese so a stalemate in communication. I feel you on weigh ins I had the sauna garbage bag dipping/spitting for 2 days and the infamous lax drill to make last weigh in I gassed out 2nd round I knew I had to huet him first round which I did but he kick me in the junk and fight was essentally over didnt have it in me to give 100% so we pretty much just danced around and saved face. He had bruised ribs and I had bruised balls. LOL. So I decided against trainers advice to stay and just get stronger for the clench and overall power. I really appreciatet the help I have 5 months of dedicated training time right now...cant go into details but believe me I have this time to train uninterrupted with zero distractions.

Tech2TheLimit

Tech2TheLimit

Awards
I am a kick boxer and grappler. Have been taking APS Plasmagen Nitrate and Phenadrine. I have improved my strength, endurance, intensity, focus, and have lowered my bf%. I am also taking Neovar and Excell (along with all the staples of course.) My recovery has been awesome and that is with doing 2x days.