p h experts a question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou38

Awards
i have a bottle of finamax(tren clone) and i want to stack it with pp 1-t would that be over kill???

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of finamax(tren clone) and i want to stack it with pp 1-t would that be over kill???
wrong section lou, u need to post in the steroid section

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
why is it the wrong section? they are both supplements. and sold at supplement stores. they "supplement" your natural anabolic hormones. granted, they are both "pro steroids" and have a target steroid to convert to. but they aren't steroids to begin with. therefore they technically dont belong in the steroids section. no pro hormone or pro anything belongs there. only steroids and the new "designer" steroids. but those are legal and also supplements. nothing wrong with discussing them in the supplement section. I've seen the mods move post of supplements about a specific product containing designer steroids (halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol) to the supplement section. probably because it is a legal supplement bought in supplement stores. key word being supplement. end rant.

to answers posters questions, not sure on the enzyme that converts the two pro steroids, but if they are converted with different enzymes (from the liver) then the combo should be great and work, but if they convert via the same enzyme, you may not have enough enzymes to keep up a high conversion and just be wasting some of the ps. you'll have to do more research on it to find out the enzymes they convert into target steroids with. :D

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why is it the wrong section? they are both supplements. and sold at supplement stores. they "supplement" your natural anabolic hormones. granted, they are both "pro steroids" and have a target steroid to convert to. but they aren't steroids to begin with. therefore they technically dont belong in the steroids section. no pro hormone or pro anything belongs there. only steroids and the new "designer" steroids. but those are legal and also supplements. nothing wrong with discussing them in the supplement section. I've seen the mods move post of supplements about a specific product containing designer steroids (halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol) to the supplement section. probably because it is a legal supplement bought in supplement stores. key word being supplement. end rant.

to answers posters questions, not sure on the enzyme that converts the two pro steroids, but if they are converted with different enzymes (from the liver) then the combo should be great and work, but if they convert via the same enzyme, you may not have enough enzymes to keep up a high conversion and just be wasting some of the ps. you'll have to do more research on it to find out the enzymes they convert into target steroids with. :D
pretty simple answer to you "why"...cause the board owner says so...check out the 'sticky' at the top of the forum

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-ph-talk.html

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

R-Mac Nailed it!

but, this forum doesn't consider anabolics to be supplements...regardless if they are PH's, PS's or DS's.

also, just because substances are sold OTC doesn't mean that it's skittles!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
R-Mac Nailed it!

but, this forum doesn't consider anabolics to be supplements...regardless if they are PH's, PS's or DS's.

also, just because substances are sold OTC doesn't mean that it's skittles!
Taste the rainbow!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Whenever you become board admin then change the rules, until then, slap yourself silly, you gummy bear.

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
okay all you "board experts" then why do mod move post about otc designer steroids like "decabolen" or other pro steroid supplements into the supplement section? i mean, surely they know the "rules" you speak of. idk, and i dont care, user can post away, i'll try to answer any question I know the answer too, or help out another person seeking info. what section it is in isn't important to me, and is stupid to get upset about. :D all of you quoting your wanna be body building fraternaty rules and regulations look like the idiots at body buliding dot com. smh.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
okay all you "board experts" then why do mod move post about otc designer steroids like "decabolen" or other pro steroid supplements into the supplement section? i mean, surely they know the "rules" you speak of. idk, and i dont care, user can post away, i'll try to answer any question I know the answer too, or help out another person seeking info. what section it is in isn't important to me, and is stupid to get upset about. :D all of you quoting your wanna be body building fraternaty rules and regulations look like the idiots at body buliding dot com. smh.
:rofl: DAyyyyyyUUUUUMMMMMM

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A) I've been on this forum for nearly a year longer than you and I've never heard of a mod moving a thread from the steroid section to the supplement section because it was regarding a PH and not an active steroid...

B) your thoughts on PH's "supplementing" test down right entertaining!!

C) I think that most of the responsible posters on here like to ensure that people understand that PH/PS's need to be taken seriously...just like a lot of people don't understand why their OTC "supplement" needs more than an OTC PCT, or a PCT at all. keeping hormonal discussions out of the "supplement" forum aids in drawing that line and making people understand that PH's convert to steroids! sometimes just making a poster realize what they're asking about is enough education...they didn't realize M-Drol is a steroid!

but then again, would I want to take advice from someone that advocates stacking 4 methyls? and who advertises that he's stacked SD/PP/ and HD? I'm sure that many people on this forum would say that you're offering some shady advice!

you're new here, but you've obviously done some homework; but be carefull how you offer advice...just because you're reckless with your own body and health doesn't mean that you should advise others to do the same!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im pulling out a lawn chair. This is entertaining!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe those more knowledgeable and experienced with steroids would be more likely to post in the steroid section, and everyone wants a potential 'user' to get the best/most info possible? Plus the logs are found in the anabolic discussion portion, ppl should definately browse these beforehand as well.

Not a big deal to post in 'wrong' section, but I think most posters here have peoples' best interests in mind and this is why they say this...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lots of quality input, thanks bud!
Ha sarcasm? Hey i like being the little guy on the side of a fight saying " oh no he didnt!? I bet you wont hit him!" Lol its fun and it makes me laugh even more doing it on a blog.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Plus ive been working all 24/7 this week im a little dilusional and bored......

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
A) I've been on this forum for nearly a year longer than you and I've never heard of a mod moving a thread from the steroid section to the supplement section because it was regarding a PH and not an active steroid...

B) your thoughts on PH's "supplementing" test down right entertaining!!

C) I think that most of the responsible posters on here like to ensure that people understand that PH/PS's need to be taken seriously...just like a lot of people don't understand why their OTC "supplement" needs more than an OTC PCT, or a PCT at all. keeping hormonal discussions out of the "supplement" forum aids in drawing that line and making people understand that PH's convert to steroids! sometimes just making a poster realize what they're asking about is enough education...they didn't realize M-Drol is a steroid!

but then again, would I want to take advice from someone that advocates stacking 4 methyls? and who advertises that he's stacked SD/PP/ and HD? I'm sure that many people on this forum would say that you're offering some shady advice!

you're new here, but you've obviously done some homework; but be carefull how you offer advice...just because you're reckless with your own body and health doesn't mean that you should advise others to do the same!
Catches bryan with the left hook; now the upper cut ... got'em on the ropes....!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, there's no reason to explain anything, its the rules, so try and follow them...end of discussion for that point.

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
ah, w/e idc. I haven't broken any rules yet, that i know of. but am sure I will. I havn't stacked 4 methyls yet. maybe some day. 5mg of each. who knows. how many methyls you stack isn't important by the way. it's the amount of mg's your taking in & cycle length that makes liver toxicity an issue. and clinical studies show 17aa steroids can be safely used up to 90mg e.d for 4-6 weeks. and thats the truth despite the bro science and media hype. and stopping the 17aa steroids, using a proper pct plan, and maintiaining a helthy diet and exercise program will allow your body to heal from the damage (ldl ^ hdl v, bp ^, liver enzymes ^, test v, etc.) and return to normal.

more gains you have from an supplement, the more sides you can expect to have.

and supplementing test? are you talking about 4-androstenediol? that is the only pro hormone i've used. and that converts to testosterone. i've also used 1,4ad (bold) didn't like it as much as the 4-ad.

glad im entertaining people. i'll be here all week. until this site turns into another bb.com.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh really you mean like this one that was moved from page 4 in the supplement forum to the steroids forum....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/111664-decabolen-trenbolen-stack.html

you actually sound like a clown from bb dot com

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ah, w/e idc. I haven't broken any rules yet, that i know of. but am sure I will. I havn't stacked 4 methyls yet. maybe some day. 5mg of each. who knows. how many methyls you stack isn't important by the way. it's the amount of mg's your taking in & cycle length that makes liver toxicity an issue. and clinical studies show 17aa steroids can be safely used up to 90mg e.d for 4-6 weeks. and thats the truth despite the bro science and media hype. and stopping the 17aa steroids, using a proper pct plan, and maintiaining a helthy diet and exercise program will allow your body to heal from the damage (ldl ^ hdl v, bp ^, liver enzymes ^, test v, etc.) and return to normal.

and supplementing test? are you talking about 4-androstenediol? that is the only pro hormone i've used. and that converts to testosterone. i've also used 1,4ad (bold) didn't like it as much as the 4-ad.

glad im entertaining people. i'll be here all week. until this site turns into another bb.com.

:wtf:

You're not entertaining everyone you're making a fool out of yourself. The site has been around since 2002 and it hasn't turned to bb dot come as of yet and never will... so fortunately for us you'll be around for longer than a week

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the mods move post of supplements about a specific product containing designer steroids (halodrol, pheraplex, superdrol) to the supplement section.
where are these threads you speak of bryan?

Have you stopped to think that posting in the correct section would lead to a more qualified answer/response?

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

why is it the wrong section? they are both supplements. and sold at supplement stores. they "supplement" your natural anabolic hormones. ...
also, you mentioned that you've only used 1,4ad and 4-androstenediol...

I've stacked pp/sd/hd before.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
when did this happen? please provide a link that supports your claims. if not then stop being a chooch

MOD EDIT: Moving this to the steroid forum, then back to the supp forum, then closed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.