best Test boost stack

ironparson

Awards
Im considering stacking;
Mass FX + Hypertest + X Factor

Mass FX = estrogen block and free's bound test
Hypertest = test production with super high grade trib.

Has anybody had any luck putting a 2x strong test boost stack together???

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme along side 6oxo or formestane i bet would do quite well

ironparson

Awards
After reading one of the threads yesterday Im not sure I want to go with an estrogen blocker unless Im using it in a PCT. I kinda got the feeling it complicates things to much, and 6 oxo can make your hair fall out. Yikes! Im not sure if this is true but if anyone can explain estrogen blockers that would be great. An AI seems much less complicated. Need help!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
After reading one of the threads yesterday Im not sure I want to go with an estrogen blocker unless Im using it in a PCT. I kinda got the feeling it complicates things to much, and 6 oxo can make your hair fall out. Yikes! Im not sure if this is true but if anyone can explain estrogen blockers that would be great. An AI seems much less complicated. Need help!
then look into 6 bromo. 6oxo is not complicated. I believe hair loss is related to DHT so just grab a DHT blocker if it bothers you that much.

ironparson

Awards
Alright Stoked + Act Xtreme.
How does this stack rate with the Superman stack or the 3 kings stack???

ironparson

Awards
If I have low test to start out with would it make a difference in what stack Im using as long as is doesnt have much ATD in it?

If so, then what would be the best stack.

Sorry, I probabbly should have stated that first.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If I have low test to start out with would it make a difference in what stack Im using as long as is doesnt have much ATD in it?

If so, then what would be the best stack.

Sorry, I probabbly should have stated that first.
Well different herbs are shown to increase at different %'s. The items mentioned here are solid choices.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Alright Stoked + Act Xtreme.
How does this stack rate with the Superman stack or the 3 kings stack???
I would rate in this order. I have ran both the superman(30 days) and 3 kings(per instructions) btw.

Superman stack-60 days- 215 bucks+/- 4 products continuous run, tapering LX the last 21 days.

3 kings-53 days, staggered dosing of 3 products around 100 bucks maybe a tad less.

AX/Stoked-30 days $75+/-, I would recommend 60 days here also. 2 products continuous run.

Prices are estimates, depending on thriftyness(?).

No pct needed for any of them...

Budget and goals are the key here?

What are they?

PS. The superman stack is AX/Stoked with the addition of Lean Xtreme and ZMA.

ironparson

Awards
I am willing to pay for a great stack. $200 for 60 days would be doable. Ouch, but doable! My goal is mass and if I can cut some body fat in the process it would be a great bonus.

FYI... Im already supplementing:
Whey protien
Storm
Torrent
Glutamine
EFA's
Multi vit & min

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to pay for a great stack. $200 for 60 days would be doable. Ouch, but doable! My goal is mass and if I can cut some body fat in the process it would be a great bonus.

FYI... Im already supplementing:
Whey protien
Storm
Torrent
Glutamine
EFA's
Multi vit & min

Yeah 200 bones is hard to swallow, but its a very good stack. Superman is one of the best IMO. 3 very sound compounds and 1 that can be debated(ZMA). Alot of guys ran the AX/Stoked only and were very pleased.

Your staples look solid....... Diet i presume is as good? Mass and cutting fat are up to you........DIET. Its hard to do both unless a more harsh compound is used(PS/PH/Steroid).

I ran Superman for 30 days and weeks 3 and 4 were great, but i believe to reap the most benefits- 60 days is the way to go.

Appetite will go up, strength will go up, mood will get better, alpha feeling kicks turbo drive, sleep is good....... I will be doing a 60 day superman in feb or march next year. :)

Good luck on your choice and run.

ironparson

Awards
How much aggression did you get from Superman compared to the 3 Kings.(which one was worse)
Would arachidonic acid added to either stack be overkill?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How much aggression did you get from Superman compared to the 3 Kings.(which one was worse)
Would arachidonic acid added to either stack be overkill?
Arachidonic acid stacks well with Stoked because of the Icarrin which is known to produce nitric oxide. AA increases nitrogen retention, so you are looking at sick pumps bro.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great options listed already. Some other options include Get-Diesel's Diesel Test Hardcore/Diesel Test 2010/Sunami. Also called the "3 Kings Stack". Has had great reviews so far, and is on my "to-use" list.

One of my favourites is the Primordial Performance "Testosterone Recovery Stack" of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. This stack has had consistently solid reviews!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Great options listed already. Some other options include Get-Diesel's Diesel Test Hardcore/Diesel Test 2010/Sunami. Also called the "3 Kings Stack". Has had great reviews so far, and is on my "to-use" list.

One of my favourites is the Primordial Performance "Testosterone Recovery Stack" of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp. This stack has had consistently solid reviews!
Agree 100%, I've done 3 Kings, loved it, running Primordial TRS now.

3 Kings is more agression/alpha male mentality, on TRS you simply feel very good. I like them both, cant choose so think I'll cycle them ;)

ironparson

Awards
Will the 3 Kings effect my sleep?
I think I can handle the aggression part just along as I sleep soundly.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Will the 3 Kings effect my sleep?
I think I can handle the aggression part just along as I sleep soundly.
No but you should take your last dose 5/6 hours before going to sleep, then it actually improves sleep ;)

ironparson

Awards
I appreciate everybody's input. I really like this forum.
Thanks Bro's!

ironparson

Awards
Does the Superman, or the Stoked/Act Xtreme stack give you as much aggression as the 3 Kings?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
hey IRONPARSON

im currently on week 3 of STOKED/ACTIVATE X/LEAN X

i was told this stuff usually kicks in on the 3rd week and boy was that the truth!

Im feeln great in the gym liftn hard and the Pumps feel great.
I`ll be runnin this for 5 more weeks.
But can honestly say so far its def worth it bro.
oh yeah and im friggn hungry all the time !!!

take care

:cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah all those damn companies with all those shiny supplements ;) I want them all :p

isnt that the truth............all very good companies with very good products.........

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hey IRONPARSON

im currently on week 3 of STOKED/ACTIVATE X/LEAN X

i was told this stuff usually kicks in on the 3rd week and boy was that the truth!

Im feeln great in the gym liftn hard and the Pumps feel great.
I`ll be runnin this for 5 more weeks.
But can honestly say so far its def worth it bro.
oh yeah and im friggn hungry all the time !!!

take care

:cheers:
Yeah. Im a believer too. I am curious to what happens past week 4.......Please do tell.

Attachments

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

2x ...Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack

Used this as PCT and did quite well. Response was quick. Sustain went on easy and dried nice (V2.0) I could feel it seeping in, very good delivery mechanism. The others are powders that came with serving spoons and mixed well in either a shake or oatmeal.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards

If thats the case with 6-oxo, take some saw palmetto, prostate support, plus helps reduce conversion to DHT.

vince63

Awards
I need some help here I posted this same question in another forum here and I'd like to put it here as well,I am 44 yrs old I cant take creatine or caffine. I'm thinking of using 6-oxo and animal stak 2. I need a stak of something to gain muscel but I dont want to pick one that has the same ingredients as the other. I'm always looking what other people are using only to hear its crap from some one else. I just want a good stak to go with at my age. I'm thinking multi-vit. and fish oil and maybe zma...should i add animal stak 2 and 6-oxo together as well? plus I have never taken any steriods the reason for 6-oxo is to bring up my test. thanks

SemperFi9999

Awards
ActX + Stoked is a solid stack with good synergy from my experience. I like Animal Test also but a lil pricey.

vince63

Awards
does anyone have a stack in mind that i can use with 6-oxo? I want to get started on this I know alot of you guys out there know whats good to stack n not. plz let me know of any ideas. Thanks :bb3:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have a stack in mind that i can use with 6-oxo? I want to get started on this I know alot of you guys out there know whats good to stack n not. plz let me know of any ideas. Thanks :bb3:
activate extreme, 6oxo