Advice Needed for Fat Burner

C

ciga102

Awards
I am 5"8 175 and I want to get rid of my excess body fat. I have a bit of a gut which has been hard to get rid of. I want to loose fat and gain muscle but I don't want to take anything other than the fat burner. I've been looking into Lean FX or Lean Xtreme and was wondering if it is ok to take without stacking it with something in helping to get rid of my fat although it is not technically a "fat burner." Any advice?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
are you looking for appetite suppression as well? I haven't used many, but I enjoyed the appetite suppression effects from VPX Meltdown.

C

ciga102

Awards
no not really, I don't really want an appetite suppressor

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm well some of them that people here seem to enjoy are : Reduction, Lipo-6, Napalm & Lipo derm Ultra, Leviathan & DCP, Lipo-PM, Recreate, shred matrix to name a few. Those seem to be among the most popular on this board. Out of all of those Leviathan & DCP seems to be what you want the most. Laviathan is Palo Alto Labs & DCP is RPN I believe?

C

ciga102

Awards
true but i dont want to take anything with testosterone booster in it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
true but i dont want to take anything with testosterone booster in it
well how do you intend to diet and use resistance/cardio training? What keeps you from wanting to boost testosterone? Leviathan boosts natural test and does not suppress what you already have.

S

stfdkd37

Awards
are you looking for appetite suppression as well? I haven't used many, but I enjoyed the appetite suppression effects from VPX Meltdown.

well i seen some stuff about vpx meltdown seems pretty go0od did you like it? how much weight did you lose with one bottle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 5"8 175 and I want to get rid of my excess body fat. I have a bit of a gut which has been hard to get rid of. I want to loose fat and gain muscle but I don't want to take anything other than the fat burner. I've been looking into Lean FX or Lean Xtreme and was wondering if it is ok to take without stacking it with something in helping to get rid of my fat although it is not technically a "fat burner." Any advice?
Instead of looking for a fat burner I suggest that you look at your DIET and training, FIRST; they're the best STACK you will get for losing bodyfat (BF).

As for wanting to lose BF and gain muscle, this is more of a recomp goal. It is possible, but it requires a LOT of DISCIPLINE, and having your DIET manipulated to perfection.

And there's nothing WRONG with using a supplement that acts as a testosterone booster (damn, EXERCISING boosts testosterone). The more testosterone (and growth hormone) you have, the easier you'll be able to lose BF and gain muscle!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i seen some stuff about vpx meltdown seems pretty go0od did you like it? how much weight did you lose with one bottle?
I didnt take it to lose weight. I used its appetite suppression to hold me over during work.