Muscletech sue's forum members

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech is THE biggest POS company in the history of retail sports supplements. Oh, and their legal team is a bunch of tools for thinking they can sue consumers based on their opinions.

Losers.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
And if MuscleTech's parent company is going after other mfgs for patent infringement, here's a tidbit of advice I received from some grad. B-school professors: Pay as much as you can afford for legal council. Spending $600/hr for a very large firm is worth it!

Hope all turns out well,

-Papa!-

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. Muscletech is suing MST and Nimbus?? F*ck muscletech.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
is there anything that we the consumers and proud supporters of these companies being sued, can do?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
is there anything that we the consumers and proud supporters of these companies being sued, can do?
At this time not really. I just want as many people to know what type of company Iovate/Muscletech is. Spreading the word is the most I can ask for at this time and supporting the companies that are being brought up on bogus charges.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
At this time not really. I just want as many people to know what type of company Iovate/Muscletech is. Spreading the word is the most I can ask for at this time and supporting the companies that are being brought up on bogus charges.
Why are they bogus charges? Was there not patent infringement? Or?

I wish one of the targeted companies would chime in (soon maybe).

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Why are they bogus charges? Was there not patent infringement? Or?

I wish one of the targeted companies would chime in (soon maybe).
It would not be wise for them too imo. I am named in a case and have reviewed other cases and the patent infringements are bullshit. Read post one in the linked page.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what a bunch of pussies! never bought mt and never will

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

then that's what i will do! If anything else comes up that i can do, let me know!

I will organize a picket in front of GNC or something lol

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had heard about this... I think it is ridiculous.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech is THE biggest POS company in the history of retail sports supplements. Oh, and their legal team is a bunch of tools for thinking they can sue consumers based on their opinions.

Losers.
I thought they only sued company reps, isn't that right?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
just another reason why mucustech blows ass
Now MuscleTech is gonna be hated even more !

...I didn't think that was possible. :lol:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Now MuscleTech is gonna be hated even more !

...I didn't think that was possible. :lol:
there was a time where i thought 64 pages of muscletech ad's in one magazine wasn't possible

how low can M.T blow?

SNRGNutrition

SNRGNutrition

Awards
Damn, this is bs. Did someone really steal the "30lbs of muscle gain per month formula" from the top secret lab they have? :jaw: LOL

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
and just when you think the soulless conglomerate of lies and puppy-haters known as Iovate couldn't go any lower...

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I thought they only sued company reps, isn't that right?
Reps and owners. Reps are non-employees for the most part. They are individuals that rep for companies for no monetary compensation. There are no 1099's nothing linking them to being paid employees. I know it's somewhat confusing but a majority of people rep because they believe in the company and some get product compensation. There are others but most listed are not employees of the company meaning they are not covered under the companies legal team. They have to fight this on their own dime.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
heres what i have to say about muscle tech and all of there stupid overpriced, worthless products..........:FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I think that if MT sued only company reps(this guys are representing companies, they are not regular costumers, if they work for free that is not MT business), they have the right to do so if they feel their business is being damaged or lies are being said about their products, this is the law of the market almost in every business, if they think they can win , why not?
If they loose , well in that case the image from people that is being sued will clearly win, so I don't think that if this persons/companies have a clear conscience this is a big problem, if they win great for them they can bash MT forever with no problem and even ask for a money compensation for the time wasted, if MT win well in that case guys we have to understand their position , they are only fighting for themselves in a very competitive business.
you can love them or hate them, they will only win if U.S.justice wants them to win.
Please notice I`m not saying I agree with them, but I understand their action in such a rotten world

this world is a jungle, no one said living was easy...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Next thing they'll sue someone for logging a bad review.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
...wow
This reminds me of limbo, how low can you go?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
That "Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology" must be protected at all costs.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That "Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology" must be protected at all costs.
"Anabolic Halo™ Proprietary Blend

(Powered By Patent-Pending:
Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling,
Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies)"

Was a company trying to use this process in their supps ??

:icon_lol:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, i seriously want to say some choice words to the owner of the company

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what USP and Iforce did to infringe?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Losers.

you forgot to mention their scientific research team!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
you forgot to mention their scientific research team!
what scientific research team? they just actors in those lab coats. their marketing team do all their scientific research by stealing other companies ideas and inventing new words.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
what scientific research team? they just actors in those lab coats. their marketing team do all their scientific research by stealing other companies ideas and inventing new words.
Jay Cutler and this guy beg to differ.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that company is good at is making "cool" labels with some stupid a$$ names

EDIT: the things to the right in the picture above look like bongs with cool colored water in them

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop bro... you're making me cry!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

LOL !

"Iovate/Muscletech/Multi Formulations etc. is currently using a smoke screen lawsuits claiming patent infringement on the following companies.

1. Black China Labs - Case Number 1:2008cv00808
2. Millennium Sport Technologies - Case Number 1:2008cv00809
3. Nimbus Nutrition - 1:2008cv00854
4. USP Labs - 1:2008cv00852
5. Beast Nutrition - 1:2008cv00890
6. IForce Nutrition - 1:2008cv00894
Possibly more since 10/31/08"

Some of the cases Iovate & MuscleTech are suing for are very amusing !

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing that company is good at is making "cool" labels with some stupid a$$ names

EDIT: the things to the right in the picture above look like bongs with cool colored water in them
it's a crack lab ;-)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hahaha wouldnt be surprised if they tainted there products lol

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are urine samples, with varying levels of kidney damage...... the one on the far right being Cutler's

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's their urine samples prior to being cyrogenicly frozen to make anabolic halo

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Maybe usp wanted to use the cryogenic jet pulverizing technology, after all it has research to back it up....... lol Thank god for companys like usp, Iforce, MST, all the other little guys otherwise wed be choking down "Proprietary, weight destroying, pussy anihilating blends" from muscletech.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hahaha wouldnt be surprised if they tainted there products lol
Some of the things that they are claiming proprietary are ludicrous. They will have to sue walmart also if they are going to seek patent infringement on certain things, also, costco, and sams, and I KNOW that MT does not want to go to war with those 3 because they will lose, and lose badly and probably go into more bankruptcy than they did before.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Some of the things that they are claiming proprietary are ludicrous. They will have to sue walmart also if they are going to seek patent infringement on certain things, also, costco, and sams, and I KNOW that MT does not want to go to war with those 3 because they will lose, and lose badly and probably go into more bankruptcy than they did before.
they are bullies, bullies only pick on those that are smaller than them

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
they are pu$$ys, and if you ask me they spend to much on labeling and stuff that looks cool than ingredient profile.....plain and simple, THE WORST company out there!! go ahead and sue me muscletech:FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::nutkick:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
LOL you seen anything with green tea in it also bah!!!