Prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Berkeley01

Awards
This is my first post and just wanted to thank you guys for your replies now, they are much appreciated. With that said my twin bro and I have always lifted hard and are ultra competitive. We've always been very close in size and strength. He recently took a prohormone and gained about
10lbs and went way up in strength. I looked into taking one and there are literally hundreds to choose from. Can you guys recommend any? Thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post and just wanted to thank you guys for your replies now, they are much appreciated. With that said my twin bro and I have always lifted hard and are ultra competitive. We've always been very close in size and strength. He recently took a prohormone and gained about
10lbs and went way up in strength. I looked into taking one and there are literally hundreds to choose from. Can you guys recommend any? Thanks
you posted in the wrong forum,you must post P.H questions in the STEROID forum!:thumbsup:

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
It was the least I could do for my 100th post.

I'm kind of a big deal (Ron Burgundy voice)

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
You could start of using something like h-drol but I used m-drol for my first cycle and was ok. It is strong and not recommended for a beginner but as long as you put it the research time and really plan it out and have your diet in check you will be good. Run a search for superdrol for dummies that will have all the info you need and s-drol is the same thing as m-drol. But if you want to go a safer way I would say go with H-Drol...o are you 21 and how long have you been working out?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i still think the basics have a lot to offer you at your height/weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.