Pro-hormone bann Dec. 17th ???
- 11-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Pro-hormone ban Dec. 17th ???
This could be completely fabricated to push sales (dirty sales marketing), but then again it's better to be aware. Just got off the phone with a buddy that works at GNC and he told me that Bio*est told them they could not sell prohormones after the given date. Could this be legit??? I will do my homework and let you guys know. If anyone else finds proof to verify or nullify this thread please post.
Last edited by xendon; 11-25-2003 at 02:06 PM.
- 11-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Talked to a guy at Bio*est, and no it was not a poor attempt to increase sales. GNC had recently begun carrying prohormones again and the given date had something to do with the corporate GNC, and not with the proposed ban. Sorry for the false alarm guys, it's ok to breathe now
Similar Forum Threads
- By Neuromancer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:23 AM
- By hudsong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2004, 11:48 PM
- By jetrob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2003, 09:19 PM
- By BBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-04-2003, 02:19 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2003, 01:48 PM