oakland6913

oakland6913

Awards
has anybody tried hydroxycut hardcore is it any good

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I use it all the time, works great for appetite suppressant, i buy a two month bottle, use it, wait two months, buy another bottle. Seems to work for me.. only problem is like all muscle tech products your gonna fork out the dough

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the second statement, OP you will be able to find equivalent products for less.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the Death Row pick. Defiantly the best record label and best era of music in history. Never took Hydroxycut though as people I know have had mixed opinions about it. I always recommend Lipo 6 I took two bottles over a 6 month period mixed with some high intesity cardio and lost 30 lbs and everyone else I know has had good results with it.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
hydroxycut kills my appitite if i take even 2 caps on an empty stomach and has a pody yohimbe extract imo...i love yohimbe but hate how some companies extracts make me feel. if you need to eat a lot i'd go for something else like lipo 6 or ampv2

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I feel that Leviathan Reloaded and Scorch works way better than hydroxycut. And hydroxcut is WAY overpriced...