- 12-14-2008, 06:01 PM
- 12-14-2008, 06:15 PM
I use it all the time, works great for appetite suppressant, i buy a two month bottle, use it, wait two months, buy another bottle. Seems to work for me.. only problem is like all muscle tech products your gonna fork out the dough
12-14-2008, 06:37 PM
I agree with the second statement, OP you will be able to find equivalent products for less.
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
12-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Love the Death Row pick. Defiantly the best record label and best era of music in history. Never took Hydroxycut though as people I know have had mixed opinions about it. I always recommend Lipo 6 I took two bottles over a 6 month period mixed with some high intesity cardio and lost 30 lbs and everyone else I know has had good results with it.
12-14-2008, 11:15 PM
hydroxycut kills my appitite if i take even 2 caps on an empty stomach and has a pody yohimbe extract imo...i love yohimbe but hate how some companies extracts make me feel. if you need to eat a lot i'd go for something else like lipo 6 or ampv2
12-14-2008, 11:30 PM
I feel that Leviathan Reloaded and Scorch works way better than hydroxycut. And hydroxcut is WAY overpriced...
Similar Forum Threads
- By hellstrand in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
- By killacriminal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2006, 04:34 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2006, 09:02 AM
- By cgcrz8 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
- By addijhaq in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2006, 08:40 PM