Study supplement

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
So I'm a college student and it's finals week so everyone is scrambling to buy Adderall from anybody with a prescription. My friend got me on LG's "speed" which basically has caffeine and synephrine which is sufficient but I need some better stuff. Preferably anything legal where a prescription isn't required. After researching, I have concluded that anything containing or a derivative of amphetamine works great for alertness, focus, etc. Anybody know any legal supplements that contain anything like this?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i personally use a mixture of geranium and caffeine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm a college student and it's finals week so everyone is scrambling to buy Adderall from anybody with a prescription. My friend got me on LG's "speed" which basically has caffeine and synephrine which is sufficient but I need some better stuff. Preferably anything legal where a prescription isn't required. After researching, I have concluded that anything containing or a derivative of amphetamine works great for alertness, focus, etc. Anybody know any legal supplements that contain anything like this?
If you want something for mental alertness and focus while studying, check out RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals. Many of the guys here have used that while studying, with success.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I have to second phenadrine. I'm not a fan of geranamine alone, but phenadrine REALLY works for me.

I've never had such intense motivation to get things done than when I take phenadrine. I don't have focus issues (I don't have a lick of ADD) but I have problems getting motivated to actually do the work. For reference, adderall honestly f*cks me up bad. I get too much energy for the first 1-2 hours to the point where I can't focus. After that wears off, I'm good for 6-8 hours like everyone else, but it doesn't allow me to focus anymore than I normally can. Like I said, I don't have a focus issue, I have a motivation issue.

I've found that taking a phenadrine in the morning with my breakfast and then another around 3pm will keep me motivated and energetic till 11pm-1am. I take them with food, because without food the stimulants hit me too fast (I get jacked up and then crash)...taking it with food smooths out the stimulant effects and mitigates some of the crash for me.

Then again, I've been doing the phenadrine thing for about a week now and I haven't seen any diminishing of results (I do 3 days with phenadrine and 1 day off, where I take an old venom HD and drink lots of green tea). Also, I dose like that because I'm consistently studying from 9/10am till 11-12pm for med school finals. If you don't need that level of intensity, maybe one phenadrine with a meal will be enough?

I've also heard that the aneurin-DB in LeanFX will have great complimentary effects with phenadrine. I have yet to try this combination, but will add to this thread if I do.

(For the record, coffee actually makes me tired mentally and does NOT work as a good focus/motivation stimulant for myself. Straight caffeine will work, and the methylxanthine ratios in tea are also great for me. It must be something about the ratios in coffee that mess me up)

michael75

michael75

Awards
Coca tea and Piracetam,excellent combination for alertness and cognitive function.

Coca tea can be bought in most countries from a certain site that sounds like a huge jungle in S.America.

I hope i haven`t broken any rules,if so then i apologise for it is NOT my intention to do so,ONLY to help with information on this topic.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m not 100% sure but i think that under international law the whole of the Coca plant is illegal and that the only reason for this is because of the use of the plant in the illegal manufacture of Cocaine.

But it seems that most countries do not enforce the law when small amounts are imorted for use as tea,but,if you started importing tons of the stuff then it likely that you intend to use it for other purposes...But if you were to be using it for extracting Cocaine it just wouldn`t be economically viable since the cost of coca leaf in ratio to it`s content proves to be way more expensive than buying street Cocaine.

I could be wrong but that is the slant i have on it.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
other then adderall, the next best thing i have used for a study aid is 10mg ephedrine taken with about 200mg of caffeine(from a pill or coffee). im actually surprised how effective it was, much weaker then adderall but significantly improved my focus compared to not taking anything at all. obviously, ephedrine is structurally similar to amphetamines. phenadrine and PEA may also be something worth looking into although i have not personally used phenadrine and i did not notice anything durring my brief experance with PEA.

this is slightly random but i thought this comparison was interesting,
N-Methyl-Alpha-Methylphenethylamine (aka methamphetamine) is pretty close to N-Methyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine (one of the actives in Phenadrine). im sure phsiological effects are very different but i just thought i would point the similarity.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I take 3-5 PEA/Hordenine from Nutraplanet before every test or studying. I love it. Its cheap too. like $14 bucks for 300 caps

woolbeo

Awards
One of my favorite study supplements is sulbutiamine, especially in a sleep deprived state like cramming for finals. I can't count how many all nighters I've pulled with the help of sulbutiamine and still been pretty close to normal the next day. It does wonders, especially when combined with caffeine and geranamine, like in Core Zap. I prefer more sulbutiamine with less caffeine and geranamine when studying though. Just be warned it makes most people more talkative.