ZMK vs ZMA

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know the difference.

As I was reading different ZMA brands and which one is better, people are saying ZMK is very good.

I thought all ZMA was the same such that it contained
Zinc - 30mg
Magnesium - 450mg
B6 - (don't know how much)

but yea, some are saying ZMK is much better.
What is ZMK?
and what makes it better than ZMA?

cheers,

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a little searching on ZMK, it's all been answered. Basically they're all made into Krebs-intermediate forms that are very well absorbed, it's like an upgrade and more complete.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
zmk is where it's at. MST is the shiznit. Check it out. I suggest it and its only a few more dollars

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
btw I thought your name was boyfromanus... I had to look twice

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
zmk is where it's at. MST is the shiznit. Check it out. I suggest it and its only a few more dollars
For the small amount more that ZMK is,it is defiantly worth it. Kind of like buying a kia or a BMW.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I guess i'll have to pick some up when my ON ZMA runs out. Can't say I really ever noticed much in the sleep-related aspect of ZMA... Is it more pronounced with ZMK?

btw I thought your name was boyfromanus... I had to look twice
That's funny....

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I guess i'll have to pick some up when my ON ZMA runs out. Can't say I really ever noticed much in the sleep-related aspect of ZMA... Is it more pronounced with ZMK?

That's funny....
The sleep is defiantly better but more than anything the dreams are insane. I mean...really insane.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
The sleep is defiantly better but more than anything the dreams are insane. I mean...really insane.
Stack it with nocturnabol for some real fun.

ZMK rocks I don't take 4 caps a night though, 2-3 usually works fine for me at approx. 170lbs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with nocturnabol for some real fun.

ZMK rocks I don't take 4 caps a night though, 2-3 usually works fine for me at approx. 170lbs.
I enjoy doubling up on nocturnabol with 3 ZMA-5 by Snac. Its decent at least :thumbsup:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I just wish the pills were coated. Cause I'm a wimp haha...

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
zmk has a full profile of minerals, while ZMA could potentially cause mineral imbalances.

That fact, couples with the krebs intermediate blend make ZMK the far, far superior choice.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just wish the pills were coated. Cause I'm a wimp haha...
They now are. Nutraplanet should have the veggie cap version in stock by now and if not...it's a very short time until they do. Veggiecap version goes down much easier and is faster acting than the older pills.

Latspread said most of it, but BoyfromAus, if you check out ZMK's profile you will see the clear and cut obvious differences between ZMK and a normal zma product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

They now are. Nutraplanet should have the veggie cap version in stock by now and if not...it's a very short time until they do. Veggiecap version goes down much easier and is faster acting than the older pills.

Latspread said most of it, but BoyfromAus, if you check out ZMK's profile you will see the clear and cut obvious differences between ZMK and a normal zma product.
I'll check on it for you, and I'll get the product page updated if (or when) we have the V-Caps in :thumbsup: