NP's nettle and muira puama.

J Brawlic

Awards
Empty stomach or with food or it doesnt matter?

J Brawlic

Awards
I feel the nettle working..the mp doesnt make me drowsy though...

-What is the ideal dosage? How many mg?
-can you keep increases the dosage?
-How about the cycle time? 1 month on and 2 weeks off...?

J Brawlic

Awards
WoW the nettle works..im gonna stock uo on this good stuff?? i Hope it works longterm...The Mp doesnt work instantly like the nettle bgut may have a subtle effect.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
ha i didnt even see this thread and this is the type of stuff ime looking for! what exactly does nettle root do? do you guys stack it with anything else?

I feel the nettle working..the mp doesnt make me drowsy though...

-What is the ideal dosage? How many mg?
-can you keep increases the dosage?
-How about the cycle time? 1 month on and 2 weeks off...?
how so, what have you felt or seen improve?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha i didnt even see this thread and this is the type of stuff ime looking for! what exactly does nettle root do? do you guys stack it with anything else?

Nettle reduces SHBG and allows for bound test to become free test. It also reduces the conversion to dht. Basically it causes your body to have more active test.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-3766043442345589:60yvwlz3z0h&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Nettle+Root&sa=Search

The writing is on the wall. Frees up Testoserone by binding to SHBG. See Activate Xtreme's writeup. #7 best seller on NP, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/activate-xtreme-120-caps.html

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if you run a search on stinging nettle root or 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran you will pull up a lot of good info.

studies have shown that nettle root increases free testerone by converting bound testosterone.

supplements that stack well w/it are ones that will raise testosterone output so the nettle can do it's job of freeing it to make it active. this is why the TNT stack is so popular because it stacks nettle with Fadogia and Resveratrol.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
But not quick enough. Steveo --> Trip :trout:

Also to see products that have Dinvail/Nettle, do a search on the site. Some of the more popular ones are Activate Xtreme like I mentioned, and also Diesel Test Hardcore & DT2010.
oh sh!t...i didn't even see trip's post above yours. that sneaky bastard!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But not quick enough. Steveo --> Trip :trout:

Also to see products that have Dinvail/Nettle, do a search on the site. Some of the more popular ones are Activate Xtreme like I mentioned, and also Diesel Test Hardcore & DT2010.
Trip in tha hizzzouse. :lol:

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
is divanil safe and effective to use as a stand alone product. with the exception of the staples of course

J Brawlic

Awards
DAMN, this nettle is the real deal...

I feel cocky, more alpha, more honry...OH YEA! it works
Im going to buy like 10 more..this stuff is better than expensive tongkat ali from sumatra pusak bumi