new creatine

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey first post! i have used a bunch of different creatines in the past like mono and sizeon but i have never seen any difference. i consider myself a non-responder and i wanted to know what worked for people who saw no results with mono or sizeon like i did. i was thinking purple k or green mag...maybe neovar?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
personally, i feel all the new creatines on the market are all a scam to charge a ridulous amount. i've tried cee, krealk, and mono. and i feel mono gave me the best results and it's ridiculously cheap. mono has been proven to work over tons of case studies.. so it's cheap and effective. but some people would beg to differ and have had great success with these other types of creatine. hope i helped a little

kingin23

Awards
i currently take mono along with my protien shake 2 times a day and noticed a little diffence in body composition...it gives you water weight but i think if u take just enough, drink enough water, and work out hard you will notice the results. ive heard a lot of good about neovar thinking about trying that pretty sooon

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Neovar or Green MAG or Green BULGE. I wouldn't bother with the purple.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
I agree w/ the origional posts. There has never been a credible study shown that proves ethyl ester creatine is more productive in the body than monohydrate to my knowladge. sTick to the cheap monohydrate to save cash.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, look for the Creapure logo its the bomb.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya most likely just work a better way of using Creatine Mono..something like Neovar worked great for me

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
you could try taking it with a waxi maize and protein to help increase absorbtion. how do you dose it michael 3435?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I never saw any results with SizeON until I started drinking it during my WO. Cold Fusion blows that stuff out of the water though, you might want to give it a try as it can be picked up for pretty cheap at a few notable online retailers. PM me if you have any questions!

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Personally, I never saw any results with SizeON until I started drinking it during my WO. Cold Fusion blows that stuff out of the water though, you might want to give it a try as it can be picked up for pretty cheap at a few notable online retailers. PM me if you have any questions!
Size On was developed for intra wrokout ingestion. This is prolly why you saw the results. Goes to show it does what its spose to.

jacobcoile

Awards
I had good results with Size on too. and yes there was an extreme difference from using in intra or forgeting to take it with me and taking it post. I am currently using mono and have always seen good results with it, can't beat the price if it works for you.

jacobcoile

Awards
Ya most likely just work a better way of using Creatine Mono..something like Neovar worked great for me
I agree, creatine mono combination products like Neovar or combining things to make the mono work better for you maybe the new fasttypes of carbs, glycerol mono, AP, p-slin, etc.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NeoVar Recomped is not JUST a creatine (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic), so that may work for a non-responder.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
neovar sounds like a good deal sort of an all in one package.. havnt gotten a chance to try it yet. But p-slin is a good option too as its a pre workout meal nutrient repartioner that basically helps you utilize mass amounts of carbohydrates and absorb other nutrients. i love it and you can get 80 servings off nutraplanet for 30 bucks. i only use it for pre workout meal but you can modify it any way you need to use it. Anabolic Pump is similiar and made by the same company but is more used for a constant absorbtion of nutrients (particularly carbs) throughout the whole day. any questions just ask!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am your classic Creatine non-responder but did get something out of Size-On... pumps better workouts. I just felt better.

I will be trying Neovar next to see if I get anything. Maybe the banaba will help load my system better who knows. I know others have had success with it who do respond to mono. I wish mono did something for me cuz it's cheap and works well for a lot of people.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Another thing about Neovar- its a phos/mono blend 60:40 that i closest to what is naturally made in the body, making it more bioavailable beyond having bioprene and banaba as an insulin mimicker.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have never used it, but I have never heard a single bad thing about Neovar.

Creatine Mono is just as good as CEE, but cheaper.

Green Mag is a good deal for the amount of servings you get.

Remeber all you "creatine non-responders" ( btw, this is not directed at dreamweaver as I know he knows his stuff and if he says he is a non-responder then I believe him) that it is creatine... not PH. I don't care what the cell-tech ads tell you, you arn't gonna get huge results in a few weeks from creatine. It does what it is supposed to do though, and I usually feel stronger ON creatine than off. I see much better results from taking Creatine with WMS.

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks for all the replies. i would try mono but as i stated in my original post, i have and it didnt do anything. i used prolab creapure and took it with my pwo shake or with grape juice.

maybe ill order some neovar to see if that works. any other suggestions that have been good for ppl who havent responded to mono?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How does your diet and workout look?

That is probably a lot more important than what type of creatine you are ingesting.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Try AEN's PreSurge. It's the first creatine that has worked for me and believe me when I say I've tried many

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does your diet and workout look?

That is probably a lot more important than what type of creatine you are ingesting.
the effects of creatine shouldnt be dependent on diet. that is if one knows what to expect from creatine. i saw not even the slightest strength or endurance increase. i didnt really expect to see a size increase but maybe some water retention. nothing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used it, but I have never heard a single bad thing about Neovar.

Creatine Mono is just as good as CEE, but cheaper.

Green Mag is a good deal for the amount of servings you get.

Remeber all you "creatine non-responders" ( btw, this is not directed at dreamweaver as I know he knows his stuff and if he says he is a non-responder then I believe him) that it is creatine... not PH. I don't care what the cell-tech ads tell you, you arn't gonna get huge results in a few weeks from creatine. It does what it is supposed to do though, and I usually feel stronger ON creatine than off. I see much better results from taking Creatine with WMS.
Thanks again... and yah I am going to use WMS with Neovar so I should be covered.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
CRE-02 by Millenium Sports technologies. It literally whips one out and pisses on the other creatines.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRE-02 by Millenium Sports technologies. It literally whips one out and pisses on the other creatines.
I've heard good things... and it may be the next thing I try.

jacobcoile

Awards
the effects of creatine shouldnt be dependent on diet. that is if one knows what to expect from creatine. i saw not even the slightest strength or endurance increase. i didnt really expect to see a size increase but maybe some water retention. nothing.
I have read before some research that creatine supplementation may give better anecdotal results for vegan and vegetarians because they get less of the nutrient and/or aminos that make it from their diet. those individuals may notice more dramatic changes... hence creatine usages benefits is dependent on type of diet to a certain degree. Also I am sure some are also more naturally saturated than others or more efficient at producing their own creatine... I wonder how common this could be for nonresponders: ex. someone already getting large amounts of creatine from their diet and/or naturally already saturated or closer to saturation naturally than others?- thoughts anyone.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things... and it may be the next thing I try.
DreamWeaver, I'm positive that you can get some samples sent to you to try. Maybe PM CTDeuce or Millenium1 and see if you can get a 5-7 day run with it. You're always on the board making good contributions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver, I'm positive that you can get some samples sent to you to try. Maybe PM CTDeuce or Millenium1 and see if you can get a 5-7 day run with it. You're always on the board making good contributions.
Thanks FOG I'll look into it...

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Like GMG760 said, check your diet and W/O first. That does not cost anything but a little time.

Did you load the creatine or just start taking the maintenance amount? If you were just taking the maintenance amount it will take a little longer to see the results but they will come.

Try taking it with waxy maize. That should help speed up absorbtion.

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like GMG760 said, check your diet and W/O first. That does not cost anything but a little time.

Did you load the creatine or just start taking the maintenance amount? If you were just taking the maintenance amount it will take a little longer to see the results but they will come.

Try taking it with waxy maize. That should help speed up absorbtion.
i loaded 5 days at 20 g

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have read before some research that creatine supplementation may give better anecdotal results for vegan and vegetarians because they get less of the nutrient and/or aminos that make it from their diet. those individuals may notice more dramatic changes... hence creatine usages benefits is dependent on type of diet to a certain degree. Also I am sure some are also more naturally saturated than others or more efficient at producing their own creatine... I wonder how common this could be for nonresponders: ex. someone already getting large amounts of creatine from their diet and/or naturally already saturated or closer to saturation naturally than others?- thoughts anyone.
thats good to know. but then thats a double bind for those who say that creatine isnt working because they are not eating right. it should work better for those who dont have the traditional bber diet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I mean, what are your goals for the creatine?

Weight gain?
Size?
Strength?

jacobcoile

Awards
thats good to know. but then thats a double bind for those who say that creatine isnt working because they are not eating right. it should work better for those who dont have the traditional bber diet.
true it does suck if you can't get results from such a cost effective supp... But there may be other factors in Diet involved as well that I am not aware of. and I am certain that it is possible to just plain not react well to something or even in creatine case to maybe be insensitive or desensitized somehow naturally or thru diet. I mean who knows with all the crap that is being discovered about artificial additives in food doing nasty things to people- who is to say some of this stuff isn't slowly deteriorating a majority of those exposed and holding back their athletic and performance related bodily systems??? Maybe even desensitizing basic bodily functions as the krebs cycle or directly blocking our ability to use creatine??? There is also many studies showing how testosterone and such are effected by diet and or certain foreign substances... LOL sorry a little out there but still possible and something I worry about.

jacobcoile

Awards
:blink::fool2::rolleyes:
whoa what a gaggle%#*! post that was LOL!
sorry guys if that is hard to read... I'm crashing from some stims I mismanaged...

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i have an article on vegans and creatine supplementation.. i'll see if i can dig it up. i think in theory creatine supplementation would be more evident in vegans, but i think it was proven there was no benefit to vegans... not sure tho i'll try and find the study somewhere in my dorm.... it would be interesting to see why some people dont respond at all, and some have excellent results tho..

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Creatine will work even in "non-responders" first buy the best that is made (Creapure logo) second, cycle it, and keep using it, you will eventually get the benefits. I think a guy has to find what type or brand is most compatible with his system. A guy can enhance the effects by stacking it with ALA or RLA at modest or average doses. I hope that helps someone.