side effect from USP Jacked?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
first of all, this is by far the best pre workout supplement i've used. I literally felt jacked within 15 mins after consuming 2 scoops..
the only thing tho,i felt real itchy all over, not really a big deal, just wondering why i got itchy. but other than that, i had one of my best workouts this supp. Thanks USP

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the beta-alanine made you itchy;)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Itchy...or more of a tingly feeling? Sort of pins and needles in a way? If yes...then it's the Beta-Alanine. If not I have no idea.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Itchy...or more of a tingly feeling? Sort of pins and needles in a way? If yes...then it's the Beta-Alanine. If not I have no idea.

YA!!! thats exactly it!! felt like pins all over!

so its nothing to worry about?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it's probably ok, it's a standard reaction.

The only thing I am concerned about is I am sensitive to stims. I normally couldn't be bothered with a pre-workout drink but 15 bucks... I'll give it a shot. I will start out with one scoop... I know I am a chicken shittt when it comes to stims. I just don't want to be up all night.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
The tingle or "itch" is from the Beta-Alanine, its normal and gets less intense after you use it for awhile.

Viffer

Viffer

Awards
first of all, this is by far the best pre workout supplement i've used. I literally felt "jacked" within 15 mins after consuming 2 scoops..
the only thing tho,i felt real itchy all over, not really a big deal, just wondering why i got itchy. but other than that, i had one of my best workouts this supp. Thanks USP
So, more energy, more endurance, better pump, more weight...??? What is this doing for you...more specifically?

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Yes it's probably ok, it's a standard reaction.

The only thing I am concerned about is I am sensitive to stims. I normally couldn't be bothered with a pre-workout drink but 15 bucks... I'll give it a shot. I will start out with one scoop... I know I am a chicken shittt when it comes to stims. I just don't want to be up all night.

yea 15 bucks for 15 days...

COBRAfan67

Awards
Yeah the tingling feeling is from the Beta-alanine. Its called Paraesthesia, Its just like your hand of foot falling asleep, nothing major.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea 15 bucks for 15 days...
Actually that would be 15 workouts if I took it at 3 scoops but I am so sensitive to stims that I will start off at 1 scoop and never get above 2. So a bottle will last me months as I only weight train 3 times a week. Even when I competed it was 3 or sometimes 4 times a week.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
So, more energy, more endurance, better pump, more weight...??? What is this doing for you...more specifically?
a little more energy and endurance, but the pumps are insane and more weights for sure!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As everyone has said it is nothing to worry about and just the tingling from beta-alanine. I find this only lasts for a few minutes and goes away even before my workout starts.