looking for a good mass sup

AggieDude

Awards
Hey i've done the protein, creatine, multi etc stuff and have a pretty good diet for now. Was lookin to try some, for lack of better words, harder stuff lol. Not extreme but anything over the counter, but i'm not looking to create a stack I want to sorta try out 1 sup at a time and find out what works for me. I was lookin at tryin superdrolng or something similar anyone have any ideas or recommendations?? Thanks !!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng is discontinued. if you are looking for pro steroids look in the steroid section then research, then research some more, then research some more then make an educated decision on what to take! good luck.

Natural supplements good for mass:
PRIME- usp labs
Mass fx + hyperdrol x2- anabolix extreme
Max out- Iforce
and the list goes on my friend keep readin!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng is discontinued. if you are looking for pro steroids look in the steroid section then research, then research some more, then research some more then make an educated decision on what to take! good luck.

Natural supplements good for mass:
PRIME- usp labs
Mass fx + hyperdrol x2- anabolix extreme
Max out- Iforce
and the list goes on my friend keep readin!
Good stuff ^

How old are you? Mass fx worked pretty decent for more, I was 20 when I took it, and had a pretty good diet.Its non hormonal which is a plus, I would definately research the mass fx stack, mass fx and hyperdrol. I wouldn't take a PH yet, get some other stuff under your belt and see if they work. Good luck!

AggieDude

Awards
haha i'm 25, yeah sorry I didn't make much sense i guess im not really lookin for a PH at the moment because yes I havn't tried any of the other natural stuff first. I keep seeing a lot on mass fx and hyperdrol thats kinda what i was leaning towards trying first

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Food and water and everything else everybody else said.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha i'm 25, yeah sorry I didn't make much sense i guess im not really lookin for a PH at the moment because yes I havn't tried any of the other natural stuff first. I keep seeing a lot on mass fx and hyperdrol thats kinda what i was leaning towards trying first
Yah I agree that you need to do a lot of reading then make an educated decision... I just wanted to say good choice on avoiding the PH's find out how the natural alternatives work for you first...:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
gig em' the list above is a good foundation for mass building.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as well about the Mass Fx/HYPD stack.
Anyone here experience "sides" from the stack?

I was also thinking mabybe stack Diesel test with STOKED.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would make sure that you have a good bulking diet and take Anabolic Pump before high carb meals. This will create some serious cell volumization which will cause protein synthesis. I have found AP to be the best bulking supplement I have ever used; there was one time where I had not been able to gain weight for a few weeks and I added AP into the mix and gained a few lbs in 2 weeks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would make sure that you have a good bulking diet and take Anabolic Pump before high carb meals. This will create some serious cell volumization which will cause protein synthesis. I have found AP to be the best bulking supplement I have ever used; there was one time where I had not been able to gain weight for a few weeks and I added AP into the mix and gained a few lbs in 2 weeks.
I wish i had that experience. Cant say that i did.

As of right now I would say your best bet op is to stick to the 'tried & true' items none of the sketchy sometimes working things. Otherwise your wallet can fall under faily quick. Mass fx and hyperdrol are a good start!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish i had that experience. Cant say that i did.

As of right now I would say your best bet op is to stick to the 'tried & true' items none of the sketchy sometimes working things. Otherwise your wallet can fall under faily quick. Mass fx and hyperdrol are a good start!
Mass FX is a great supplement.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I have done Mass fx and hyperdrol x2 in the past with pretty good results.