PCT for Novedex XT
- 12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
- 12-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Shouldn't need anything. Novedex XT is most commonly used as a stand alone, or as a part of one's PCT arsenal. The active ingredient is actually just ATD I believe.
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
i think its ATD and 3-OHAT...but it might be ATD and something else...Aggravated is correct novedex is most commonly used in a PCT...
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM
12-07-2008, 11:43 PM
12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sbw21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:12 PM
- By Rippley05 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
- By SteelEntity in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
- By Fisha7487 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM