PCT for Novedex XT
- 12-07-2008, 11:28 PM
- 12-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Shouldn't need anything. Novedex XT is most commonly used as a stand alone, or as a part of one's PCT arsenal. The active ingredient is actually just ATD I believe.
12-07-2008, 11:38 PM
i think its ATD and 3-OHAT...but it might be ATD and something else...Aggravated is correct novedex is most commonly used in a PCT...
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM
12-07-2008, 11:43 PM
12-07-2008, 11:47 PM
12-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By steve45 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 12-05-2010, 01:17 AM
- By avalenzi in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:24 AM
- By neoborn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:39 AM
- By ManicPete in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:00 PM
- By codyyiscool in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:26 AM