CAUTION with usplabs jacked

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

Exclamation CAUTION with usplabs jacked

Got my bottle yesterday just mixed my first serving in a blender bottle. 3 scoops with 6 oz of water and shook.

the pressure that was made was ridiculous. when i opened it made a huge pop and i got jacked in the face. my eyes kinda burn but besides that i feel pretty good. can't wait to lift.

moral of the story... don't shake it. if you do, point the opening at a wall or someone you don't like.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL at, "got jacked in the face."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

p.s. energy is amazing so far. drank it 10 mins ago and just went to town wile i was brushing my teeth. feel great

im ready to move some weight.

p.p.s im getting the ba-tingles reallly really bad
    •   

4. Oldtimer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think this is the same with most pre W/O drinks, stir them only dont shake...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by epathlete160 View Post
    p.s. energy is amazing so far. drank it 10 mins ago and just went to town wile i was brushing my teeth. feel great

p.p.s im getting the ba-tingles reallly really bad
    Pre-toothbrushing supplement of the new millenium? Be careful with your enamel. Brush easy and in a circular motion.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    HAHA!

Keep us updated!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

it made a huge pop and i got jacked in the face. my eyes kinda burn but besides that i feel pretty good.
    That's what she said!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.57%

Got my bottle yesterday just mixed my first serving in a blender bottle. 3 scoops with 6 oz of water and shook.

the pressure that was made was ridiculous. when i opened it made a huge pop and i got jacked in the face. my eyes kinda burn but besides that i feel pretty good. can't wait to lift.

moral of the story... don't shake it. if you do, point the opening at a wall or someone you don't like.
    LOL
    Thanks for the heads up! At least you didnt go blind.. haha
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.56%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

ha ha ditto.. that sucks!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.5%

QUOTE from epathlete160:

Ok, so other than a jacked face and pearly whites.....how'd it go moving the weights????
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Viffer View Post
    QUOTE from epathlete160:

Ok, so other than a jacked face and pearly whites.....how'd it go moving the weights????
    I'm not sure I want to know...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

had shoulders yesterday. drank the 3 scoops of jacked which mixed clear btw, never noticed any of my pre w/o mixing clear.

good energy and it kinda heated me up, definite stim effect.
    i noticed an increase in explosive strength when i was doing db presses but where i think jacked helped me the most was when i was running the rack with lateral raises. usually i do 2 sets going from 10-30 and back down at 4 reps each, but today it felt like i had a little more endurance so i threw in a 3rd set.

so basically the pro's were increased endurance, focus, and a nice clean stim effect

some cons of jacked were that it killed my appetite.. this is only a con now because im off season and wanna house food. But once i start dieting down for my april show this is gunna be a nice tool.
    betaA tingles are just plain annoying, and at 3 scoops you definitely feel em.

all in all i think id get more out this supp if i utilize it during contest prep. ill stick to my sp250 for now. but for $15 it wasn't bad at all. thanks usp labs
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

despite the fact that 2 tubs of jacked are required for 30 days of cycle, jacked still seems to be an aright deal... (when $15 a tub)
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.5%

had shoulders yesterday. drank the 3 scoops of jacked which mixed clear btw, never noticed any of my pre w/o mixing clear.

good energy and it kinda heated me up, definite stim effect.
    i noticed an increase in explosive strength when i was doing db presses but where i think jacked helped me the most was when i was running the rack with lateral raises. usually i do 2 sets going from 10-30 and back down at 4 reps each, but today it felt like i had a little more endurance so i threw in a 3rd set.

so basically the pro's were increased endurance, focus, and a nice clean stim effect

some cons of jacked were that it killed my appetite.. this is only a con now because im off season and wanna house food. But once i start dieting down for my april show this is gunna be a nice tool.
    betaA tingles are just plain annoying, and at 3 scoops you definitely feel em.

all in all i think id get more out this supp if i utilize it during contest prep. ill stick to my sp250 for now. but for $15 it wasn't bad at all. thanks usp labs
    Cool. Nice clean review. My shipment is here. I'll be trying to morrow but, I def get the tinglies at 3 scoops NOS....so, I'm going to start w/ a scoop....go from there.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.79%

Haha, that's crazy man! I've used upwards of about ~2.5 scoops in 8oz of water, shook and opened. Nothing more than the sound of opening up a bottle of pop.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%

Quote Originally Posted by MOHAWKA View Post
    despite the fact that 2 tubs of jacked are required for 30 days of cycle, jacked still seems to be an aright deal... (when $15 a tub)
    if np gets it for 25/tub ill be very inclined to buy it again. i have a couple samples of some other stims i have to test but this jacked stuff, seriously when i got home from work today i was in the tv/couch/crash mood. jacked is like a best friend that tells you to get your sh!t together and get your ass in gear when you need it most.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.79%

Quote Originally Posted by MOHAWKA View Post
    I'm not even really sure where you're going with this.

I use 2 scoops per day, 5 days per week. One tub lasts me 4.5 weeks.

Even at 3 scoops per day on a 5 day workout regimen, one tub lasts 3 weeks.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

my point was that 15 days for 15$ is no real deal at all. [shock therapy (50 days/32$), ragnarok(40days/36$), or wtf pump'd(30days/30$)] However, when i afterwards learned that theophylline and schizandrol A were exceptional but kinda pricey additions, and that 2 scoops were sufficient instead of 3, Jacked became much more attractive.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Xtreme Caution Labs - Caution log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:33 AM
  2. jacked by usplabs.
    By lild in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. my take on usplabs jacked
    By lou38 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7