Which one is the best?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to boost my test using an Aromatase Inhibitor, but I've seen that there are two main AI's on the market: ATD and 6-OXO (there are also Formestane and 6-Bromo, but they are much harder to find in the oral form). So my question here is: wich one of these is the better as a stand alone test booster and in which dosages shoudl I use it?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beg to differ with ya, but 6-bromo is very accessible. AX's HyperdrolX2 is the best 6-br on the market. You may want to take a peak at it, too.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
But i haven't seen much research about 6-bromo. How does it act in our bodies?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I know that 6-bromo is supposedly much easier on sex-drive than ATD.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people dose ATD at too high of a dose. I just use it at 25mg per day and find it has no negative sides on my libido.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I think people dose ATD at too high of a dose. I just use it at 25mg per day and find it has no negative sides on my libido.
Agreed. At this dose it has absolutely no negative impact on my sex drive.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Humm, so if run ATD at 25mg I'll get the same results that the 50mg of 6-bromo that cames on Hyperdrol?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure. I've never ran anything other than ATD, sorry.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I've never ran anything other than ATD, sorry.
Me neither, unless it was part of some complex. I really like ATD, but at 50mg ED it shuts my libido down. 25mg before bed should be sufficient though. I am not sure if that is the most optimal time to take it, I just always took it that way and I got great results from it.

I think if you take more of it it may lean you out a bit more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ATD products and superdrol clones have a similer issue as far as how companies encapuslate them. I think 10-12.5mg ATD capsules would be very nice and 5mg superdrol caps would be great (I bet people would sill gain off of 5mg..if not, bump it up to 10 or 15mg).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think ATD products and superdrol clones have a similer issue as far as how companies encapuslate them. I think 10-12.5mg ATD capsules would be very nice and 5mg superdrol caps would be great (I bet people would sill gain off of 5mg..if not, bump it up to 10 or 15mg).
10 or 15mg of what, ATD? Most likely would gain off of that over a long long period of time. Maybe you could run it for 12 weeks during a lean bulk or something. Maybe along side something else.

If you meant SD... People have reported nice gains when low dosed at 10mg ED, but I think that was with the original formula.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Humm, so if run ATD at 25mg I'll get the same results that the 50mg of 6-bromo that cames on Hyperdrol?
I don't think so. In the AI heirarchy, 6-bromo would be at the top, followed by ATD. 6-bromo is a suicide inhibitor which binds to the enzyme responsible for converting test to estrogen. It does it permanently, thusly the suicide part. There'd be no loss in libido, only lower estrogen and higher free test levels.

For more on it, visit our site - www.anabolicx.com - and click on HyperdrolX2 under "AX Arsenal". Or simply send a PM to Dr.D one of these days and he'll speak volumes.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo is a suicide inhibitor which binds to the enzyme responsible for converting test to estrogen. It does it permanently, thusly the suicide part. There'd be no loss in libido, only lower estrogen and higher free test levels.
But doesn't ATD do tha same thing? As far as know ATD is also a suicide inhibitor, am I right?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sinner can explain this a bit better than I can... Paging Sinner!!!

:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a solo run of AX's Apct and really liked the results. It is a 6-bromoandrosterone. I also ran it with DS's ActivateX and my muscles felt full,skin was oily and my strength/recovery was great. All this in a 49 yr old!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a solo run of AX's Apct and really liked the results. It is a 6-bromoandrosterone. I also ran it with DS's ActivateX and my muscles felt full,skin was oily and my strength/recovery was great. All this in a 49 yr old!!
Really? And you just ran aPCT??? Cool. Next time, go all out and try HyperdrolX2 - you'll LOVE it!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But doesn't ATD do tha same thing? As far as know ATD is also a suicide inhibitor, am I right?
You can't look at the fact that the desired effect is accomplished and say both compounds do the same thing.

To give a more extreme example of what I'm talking about, let's look at Aspirin and Vioxx. They're both NSAID's, often prescribed for arthritis. One has been clinically proven to prevent heart attacks, and the other has been clinically proven to cause them.

ATD metabolizes into anti-androgenic metabolites. 6-bromodione does not. From the research, 6-bromo is more selective (less side effects) and does a much better job at upregulating HPTA and increasing serum testosterone levels.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 or 15mg of what, ATD? Most likely would gain off of that over a long long period of time. Maybe you could run it for 12 weeks during a lean bulk or something. Maybe along side something else.

If you meant SD... People have reported nice gains when low dosed at 10mg ED, but I think that was with the original formula.
I meant so people could dose at 10mg to 12.5mg increments instead of 25mg increments...and the same sort of application for the doses I mentioned for sd.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the Apct solo to see what it did for possible PCT use. Then I ran the ActX with it for same reason. Just learning the ropes.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Sinner you were a great help showing me the diferences between ATD and 6-bromo, but one thing has come to my mind: you've said that ATD metabolizes into Anti-androgens metabolites, and what about 6-bromo? the last part of it's full name sounds very familiar to me, but i just don't wanna make any statements without being sure of what i'm saying. So can you, or anybody else, tell me into what does 6-bromo is converted in our bodies?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo helps with strength to a decent degree and semen volume/nut size. That seems to be what you're looking for. Run it at something of a 4/3/2/1/1eod for a five week cycle. That'd require you to have a 60 cap bottle, if you opted to take a day off each week of it on the higher doses (the 2-4 doses).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sinner you were a great help showing me the diferences between ATD and 6-bromo, but one thing has come to my mind: you've said that ATD metabolizes into Anti-androgens metabolites, and what about 6-bromo? the last part of it's full name sounds very familiar to me, but i just don't wanna make any statements without being sure of what i'm saying. So can you, or anybody else, tell me into what does 6-bromo is converted in our bodies?
There are two isomers of 6-Br. Alpha and Beta.

Alpha isomer converts to 6a-Br-testosterone via 17HSD enzymes in the liver. 6b-Br converts to 6b-Br-testosterone, which doesn't really do anything.

Keep in mind the selectivity of 6-Br, though. What I'm referring to when I say selectivity is the rate in which the compound does what you want it to do versus the rate in which it does what you don't want it to do. In order to obtain a high enough conversion rate to 6a-Br-testosterone, one would need to take multiple times the dose of Hyperdrol.

The nomeclature for ATD should sound familiar as well, since it's a derivative of 1,4-AD: 6-dehydro-1,4-androstadienedione. All of these suicidal aromatase inhibitors are derivatives of androstenedione: formestane (4-hydroxy-androstenedione), 6-oxo (6-keto-androstenedione), 6-Br (6-bromo-androstenedione), 3-OHAT (6-keto-4-DHEA), and exemestane (6-methylene-1,4-androstadienedione).

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind the selectivity of 6-Br, though. What I'm referring to when I say selectivity is the rate in which the compound does what you want it to do versus the rate in which it does what you don't want it to do. In order to obtain a high enough conversion rate to 6a-Br-testosterone, one would need to take multiple times the dose of Hyperdrol.
Till now i've understood, but what do you mean with a mtultiple times the dose of hyperdrol? are u refereing to several 25mg pills of 6-br or several times the dosage of four 25 mg pills? and if is the first option that you are talking about, how high should be the right dosage? and that dosage is to make a real world conversion of the test-derivates that come from 6-br or just to it do it's magic?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sinner can explain this a bit better than I can... Paging Sinner!!!

:cheers:
I think (pretty sure) theSinner said that the effects of ephedrine are very similar to that of methamphetamine. Hmmm. :nono:

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I think (pretty sure) theSinner said that the effects of ephedrine are very similar to that of methamphetamine. Hmmm. :nono:
C'mon, don't start running from the theme of the thread (sorry if it has some mistakes, but i'm a portuguese trying to make myself understood around here:) )

Broly

Awards
  • Established
another few questions have come to my mind: does those testosterone derivates supress our endogenous production of test? will they exert some kind of anabolic activity?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
another few questions have come to my mind: does those testosterone derivates supress our endogenous production of test? will they exert some kind of anabolic activity?
Uh, yeah bro Broly. Steroids suppress test levels.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
but do you mean all of them? i'm asking this because, in my mind, i've made the analogy with the keto-testosterone that it's publicated as a ph that doesn't affect your test levels, that's why i've made the question ;)
Yes. I guarantee you that they'll all suppress you. Hydroxy-test, Keto-test, nor-test, dihydrotest, bromo-test, no homo-test... whatever. Test suppresses test. Whatever it is. Even if it's not test (ex. boldenone, di-hydroboldenone) it will suppress you.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
was there any sort of conclusion on if 6-bromo actually causes HPTA shutdown due to its ability to convert to test? or is this still an on-going debate?

i know some companies that sell 6-bromo use both the alpha and beta isomer in their formulations.
i'm not familiar with the AX formulation. i'll have to take a look.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I meant so people could dose at 10mg to 12.5mg increments instead of 25mg increments...and the same sort of application for the doses I mentioned for sd.
That would be swell!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force, doesn't no-homo test suppress all male test?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
so, that means that i must PCT after use Hyperdrol? and if i have to, what should i use?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think PCT is needed after a run of Hyperdrolx2 if taken at recommended dosing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Force, doesn't no-homo test suppress all male test?
It suppresses the heterostatin gene and in turn shuts down any straight tendencies one may have.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, that means that i must PCT after use Hyperdrol? and if i have to, what should i use?

No, PCT for hyperdrol.

You're not going to experience enough of a conversion to cause any shutdown.

Some of the AX reps have gone as high as 12-14 caps per day of Hyperdrol, and still no signs of shutdown.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
No, PCT for hyperdrol.

You're not going to experience enough of a conversion to cause any shutdown.

Some of the AX reps have gone as high as 12-14 caps per day of Hyperdrol, and still no signs of shutdown.
Wow, so that means also that 6-br-test doesn't has a significant anabolic activity, am I right?

camaleon

Awards
6-oxo helps with strength to a decent degree and semen volume/nut size. That seems to be what you're looking for. Run it at something of a 4/3/2/1/1eod for a five week cycle. That'd require you to have a 60 cap bottle, if you opted to take a day off each week of it on the higher doses (the 2-4 doses).
nut size ftw...

my nuts were at all time long/big with this thing!

i know TMI