Protein shake question????

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Ok this might be a silly question, but I just wanting same opinions from ya'll. My 4 y/o daughter ask to try my protein shake one day and she loves the stuff. Now every time I make a shake in her presence she must drink some,LOL. Is it ok to allow her to drink it????? I am currently using EAS Whey..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok this might be a silly question, but I just wanting same opinions from ya'll. My 4 y/o daughter ask to try my protein shake one day and she loves the stuff. Now every time I make a shake in her presence she must drink some,LOL. Is it ok to allow her to drink it????? I am currently using EAS Whey..
I don't see a problem with it. You don't want to let her have TOO much, though, because she doesn't really need the extra protein. As for she "must drink some"; if you can't say 'no' to her, then DON'T make it in her presence.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw, that's cute!!! Give her a sip. She's not going to turn into some hulking beast from it. I'm sure she'll be fine. Perhaps use it as a jumping point for future discussions on proper nutrition and health. DON'T let her become one of the millions of overweight youths we have not running around these days!! :D

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Thats what I thought too...Its not that I cant tell her NO, just never have really seen a reason to on this issue.

And man I feel ya on today's youth, it is sicking. I do my best to keep my little one on the right track now so she understands it later. Hopefully it just becomes a way of life for her. Maybe she can be the next Jamie Eason..LOL

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I thought too...Its not that I cant tell her NO, just never have really seen a reason to on this issue.

And man I feel ya on today's youth, it is sicking. I do my best to keep my little one on the right track now so she understands it later. Hopefully it just becomes a way of life for her. Maybe she can be the next Jamie Eason..LOL
lol - mine is just nearly 5 months and weighs as much as a 1-yr old. I'm not concerned. She comes from atleast one big parent! :food::lol: