elbow!!!

cheezscott

Awards
OK finished my arm day a few days ago and I still have a extremtly sore elbow, on the Ulna side and thru the part of the joint that bends inward (not the tip the hinge side I guess)?? No locking up and I have a full range of motion. Any tips?? Rest, Ice etc?? I did chest yesterday wo any problems durieng the work out but today its pretty fired up again...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If it gets any worse u might wanna pick up some Osteosport by AN or Animal FLEX (i think thats the name of there joint supplement)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK finished my arm day a few days ago and I still have a extremtly sore elbow, on the Ulna side and thru the part of the joint that bends inward (not the tip the hinge side I guess)?? No locking up and I have a full range of motion. Any tips?? Rest, Ice etc?? I did chest yesterday wo any problems durieng the work out but today its pretty fired up again...
I would ice it. It could possibly be some DOMS. Or maybe you 'overstretched' the joint. Maybe go a little lighter just to test the joint next time you do Chest, Shoulders, or Arms. Otherwise, if the problem persists, see a physiotherapist perhaps. Or get some OsteoSport; that eliminates joint pain and issues.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Bio-freeze works well for me
Who introduced you to Bio-Freeze?? You thought it was a kind of jello before I gave you some... J/k

Bio-Freeze is great stuff to heal strains or atleast take the pain away. When I get a massage she puts it on my back with some peppermint oils and its euphoric!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Who introduced you to Bio-Freeze?? You thought it was a kind of jello before I gave you some... J/k

Bio-Freeze is great stuff to heal strains or atleast take the pain away. When I get a massage she puts it on my back with some peppermint oils and its euphoric!
Shut up sponge bob, nobody asked you ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OsteoSport or animal flex. both good products Osteo-sport works faster and if your in pain and want immediate results from my experience get this. I would go with Osteo-sport. might want to check out cissus..lower extarcts seem to be better for joints and higher for cortisol control; however the Osteo-sport is forty, so I dotn know if this is fact. its been floating around am for quite some time.check out my log in my sig cheeze.. I have to stop upper body for six months thats how bad mine was.and its still not 100 %. its feeling better.

also recommended are apt elbow wraps

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
What exercises are you doing? Form may be an issue that can be corrected.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah learn proper form on all exercises. this could have been where I screwed up..