the if you could thread
- 12-04-2008, 01:28 PM
- 12-04-2008, 01:35 PM
all bcaas with glutamine, tribulus aquaticus, agmatine, l-citruline, citruline malate, l-histidine, beta-alanine, and of course bromelain, amaylase, papaya enzymes for enhanced bio-availability.doing my own thang!
- 12-04-2008, 06:44 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
Isolate, oats for carbs + some natural pnbutter for fat and Essentials!
12-04-2008, 06:56 PM
12-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Water - so I could drink it. Beyond that, perhaps something flavorful.
Oh, and all that supplemental jazz these guys said.
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
whey isolate, oats, bcaas, glutamine!!!
12-05-2008, 02:27 AM
50g of whey, 30 g of cee, bcaa, glutamine and a big titted bich to shake it up
12-05-2008, 07:55 AM
12-05-2008, 08:24 AM
I'd mix ANABOLIC HALO,ANATOR,LEUKIC,AND CELLTECH all together! BWAHAHAHA
12-05-2008, 09:18 AM
12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
2 cups water
25g whey isolate (protein, a no-brainer)
1/2 cup quinoa (a complex carb with a decent amount of protein)
2 tbsp natty pb (healthy fats, more protein)
1 serving essentials (love my vitamins!)
45g Protein, 60g carb, 21g fat - 609 calories
Last edited by SilentBob187; 12-05-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: needed a 'why?'
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhREAK in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2011, 10:26 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 1460Last Post: 06-11-2011, 03:15 PM
- By LSU Gladiator in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:43 PM
- By pistonpump in forum MMAReplies: 120Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:32 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2003, 01:09 AM