the if you could thread
- 12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
- 12-04-2008, 02:35 PM
all bcaas with glutamine, tribulus aquaticus, agmatine, l-citruline, citruline malate, l-histidine, beta-alanine, and of course bromelain, amaylase, papaya enzymes for enhanced bio-availability.doing my own thang!
12-04-2008, 07:44 PM
12-04-2008, 07:56 PM
12-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Water - so I could drink it. Beyond that, perhaps something flavorful.
Oh, and all that supplemental jazz these guys said.
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
12-05-2008, 03:27 AM
12-05-2008, 08:55 AM
12-05-2008, 09:24 AM
12-05-2008, 10:18 AM
12-05-2008, 10:27 AM
2 cups water
25g whey isolate (protein, a no-brainer)
1/2 cup quinoa (a complex carb with a decent amount of protein)
2 tbsp natty pb (healthy fats, more protein)
1 serving essentials (love my vitamins!)
45g Protein, 60g carb, 21g fat - 609 calories
Last edited by SilentBob187; 12-05-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: needed a 'why?'
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By ManimalPatB in forum LG SciencesReplies: 28Last Post: 05-02-2013, 08:32 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 69Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM
- By dynomite in forum General ChatReplies: 78Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:42 PM
- By James in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 05-11-2006, 12:49 AM
- By BMW in forum Sports TalkReplies: 30Last Post: 11-05-2005, 05:22 PM