the if you could thread
- 12-04-2008, 03:28 PM
- 12-04-2008, 03:35 PM
all bcaas with, aquaticus, , l-citruline, citruline malate, l-histidine, , and of course , amaylase, papaya enzymes for bio-availability.doing my own thang!
12-04-2008, 08:44 PM
12-04-2008, 08:56 PM
12-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Water - so I could drink it. Beyond that, perhaps something flavorful.
Oh, and all that supplemental jazz these guys said.
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
12-04-2008, 10:09 PM
12-05-2008, 04:27 AM
12-05-2008, 09:55 AM
12-05-2008, 10:24 AM
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
12-05-2008, 11:27 AM
2 cups water
25g whey isolate (protein, a no-brainer)
1/2 cup quinoa (a complex carb with a decent amount of protein)
2 tbsp natty pb (healthy fats, more protein)
1 serving essentials (love my vitamins!)
45g Protein, 60g carb, 21g fat - 609 calories
Last edited by SilentBob187; 12-05-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: needed a 'why?'
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhREAK in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 1460Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:15 PM
- By LSU Gladiator in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:43 AM
- By pistonpump in forum MMAReplies: 120Last Post: 12-07-2007, 02:32 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2003, 03:09 AM