Christmas Stack

Skatedc

Awards
Getting alot of supplements for Xmas this year and I'm wondering if stacking them together would be overkill, and if I should spread them apart during the new year.

Should get these:
Anabolic Pump
Mass FX
PRIME
PowerFULL

Also, if you could get any new supps right now what would it be? I heard diesel test is really good too. But i dont think my fam would order supps online.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i think that stack looks really tight, i know the mass fx will interact really well with the prime and powerful (took powerful and mass fx together alot before great gains in LBM) and with the addition of anabolic pump you are in for a real big treat!
whats your goals over christmas?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery may be an issue... make sure you get plenty of rest when on a stack like this. Looks good on paper..give it a go and let us know.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does Nutraplanet do gift certificates. If so then they would not have to order online ;)

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Getting alot of supplements for Xmas this year and I'm wondering if stacking them together would be overkill, and if I should spread them apart during the new year.

Should get these:
Anabolic Pump
Mass FX
PRIME
PowerFULL

Also, if you could get any new supps right now what would it be? I heard diesel test is really good too. But i dont think my fam would order supps online.
Thats an awesome stack there bro! Wished my parents would buy me supps for christmas...

ChrisDono

Awards
im in the third week of prime pump and powerfull, I dont see much of a differnce for 120 + i know i lost alot of bf% and alittle muscle but not enough for 120$ worth. I think AP and powerfull is worth buying buy they say take two powefull before a work out and before sleep but if i do that i wont have enough for 30 days. im on a 4 day split.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
if i remember right my powerful bottle had more than 90 as it says 90+
i did 4 a day and it lasted about 30 days has it since changed?