usp stack just looking for others results

Paintrain7777

Awards
I Have been taking powerfull for about 2 weeks and love it i sleep like a dam baby which for me is amazing do to my insomnia and have noticed increases in lean muscle and strength and i just bought prime via a friends recomendation and i was wonderin if anyone has any opions on this stack or if thers anythin else is should be taking on top of this

jacobcoile

Awards
I think prime and powerfull are great. I loved my run with them together. great mood, strength, endurance, and great sleep. If you were to add just one other thing to powerfull I would say add prime. you could always add in anabolic pump and super cissus to have everything covered. that's the best Ive ever felt when I had all four of those- for me it was worth it due to all my training and prob. overtraining...

Paintrain7777

Awards
ya anabolic pump seems to be highly recomended and i will definately look into it along with those im taking nano vapor during lifting does anyone kno any negative to that or sugestions on a substitute

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
ya anabolic pump seems to be highly recomended and i will definately look into it along with those im taking nano vapor during lifting does anyone kno any negative to that or sugestions on a substitute
You oughtta look into SLIN from Legal Gear instead. Seems to have phenomenal responses across the board; very consistent positive feedback, as supposed to AP.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Naw, Nano Vapor won't cause any issues with the other products. It's merely a pre-workout product.

.. however, I'd pick Controlled Labs' White Flood over the Nano Vapor any time of day. WF became my all-time favorite pre-workout from my first dosage of it. So, if you're running low on Vapor, I'd do some research on White Flood as your next potential pre-workout product.

jacobcoile

Awards
Naw, Nano Vapor won't cause any issues with the other products. It's merely a pre-workout product.

.. however, I'd pick Controlled Labs' White Flood over the Nano Vapor any time of day. WF became my all-time favorite pre-workout from my first dosage of it. So, if you're running low on Vapor, I'd do some research on White Flood as your next potential pre-workout product.
hell yeah I second that... also the new jacked preworkout by USP labs looks good.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Have been taking powerfull for about 2 weeks and love it i sleep like a dam baby which for me is amazing do to my insomnia and have noticed increases in lean muscle and strength and i just bought prime via a friends recomendation and i was wonderin if anyone has any opions on this stack or if thers anythin else is should be taking on top of this
Great to hear about your fine PowerFULL expierence! I love it as well.

Since you picked up PRIME, you are using 2/3 of the USPlabs ASteroid stack! For more information on the most synergistic stack in the game, check out www.usplabsdirect.com/ASteroidstack

If you have any direct questions, post them up or PM me.

:bb3::bb3:

You oughtta look into SLIN from Legal Gear instead. Seems to have phenomenal responses across the board; very consistent positive feedback, as supposed to AP.
They do not even work in the same manner....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have any direct questions, post them up or PM me.
So what would you like to call this stack?

Fasted Pre:
Prime x 3
PowerFULL x 3
SupperCissus x 1g
AnabolicPump x 1
ReCreate x 2
Jacked x 3 scoops

I'm down with the "USPLabs - Heat Miser Stack" :thumbsup:

Paintrain7777

Awards
Its been alittle over a month ive been taking prime powerfull and about 2 weeks on anabolic pump and iv got to say its amazing my bench went up 65lbs in 2 weeks and my desire to lift is unreal i highly recomend these products to anyone who want to stack slabs on muscle that feel like granite

Fasted Pre:
Prime x 3
PowerFULL x 3
SupperCissus x 1g
AnabolicPump x 1
ReCreate x 2
Jacked x 3 scoops

I call it pure genius..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Fasted Pre:
Prime x 3
PowerFULL x 3
SupperCissus x 1g
AnabolicPump x 1
ReCreate x 2
Jacked x 3 scoops

I will call it 'mine' in less then 2 weeks... :) Awesome work bud!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been alittle over a month ive been taking prime powerfull and about 2 weeks on anabolic pump and iv got to say its amazing my bench went up 65lbs in 2 weeks and my desire to lift is unreal i highly recomend these products to anyone who want to stack slabs on muscle that feel like granite
That is awesome! Very good work!

Keep us updated bud!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Its works like P-slin though not like anabolic pump, totaly different effect.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
would i be better off takin p-slin before or after my workout

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would i be better off takin p-slin before or after my workout
What do these meals contain for you? Macros....

Most people use P-Slin before their pre-workout meal. You will have a significant pump and endurance like you have not seen due to the increased glycogen/carbohydrate storage...

When using it post workout, you can allow for greater recovery due to the increased storage of nutrients. Also, your post workout meal can be much larger do to increased carbohydrate metabolism. Among other things...

Gym Warrior

Awards
What do these meals contain for you? Macros....

Most people use P-Slin before their pre-workout meal. You will have a significant pump and endurance like you have not seen due to the increased glycogen/carbohydrate storage...

When using it post workout, you can allow for greater recovery due to the increased storage of nutrients. Also, your post workout meal can be much larger do to increased carbohydrate metabolism. Among other things...
hmmm would u recommend P-Slin pre or post WO? from your experience which works best?

i am going to buy the ASteroid stack once im done with cutting, in which im using Anabolic Pump as part of my cut. ive done my research on it and i def need to try it out. ill log it also..

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

Fasted Pre:
Prime x 3
PowerFULL x 3
SupperCissus x 1g
AnabolicPump x 1
ReCreate x 2
Jacked x 3 scoops

u take AP and pslin with no carbs?????
also thats alot of money, must be nice to be rich :thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm would u recommend P-Slin pre or post WO? from your experience which works best?

i am going to buy the ASteroid stack once im done with cutting, in which im using Anabolic Pump as part of my cut. ive done my research on it and i def need to try it out. ill log it also..
Currently i am using 1 AP before my pre-workout meal, ~500mg bulk p-slin during my workout.

I am going to be using the fasted protocol like B posted up, in about 2 weeks.

The results have been astonishing...

Paintrain7777

Awards
I have continued my stack and it just keeps getting better this stuff is amazing iv tried alot of things that i found out were just sugar in a capsle and or severly overrated and i am seeing results that my friends and family dont believe can be achieved without a needle and a backalley dealer

i also play football as a full back and one of my favorite things that i have got from this stack is 0.2 off my 40 time in a little over 2 weeks im down to a 4.5 and thats with an extra 14 lbs of solid muscle i cant say enough about these results anyone who thinks these products are fake are smoking crack

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have continued my stack and it just keeps getting better this stuff is amazing iv tried alot of things that i found out were just sugar in a capsle and or severly overrated and i am seeing results that my friends and family dont believe can be achieved without a needle and a backalley dealer

i also play football as a full back and one of my favorite things that i have got from this stack is 0.2 off my 40 time in a little over 2 weeks im down to a 4.5 and thats with an extra 14 lbs of solid muscle i cant say enough about these results anyone who thinks these products are fake are smoking crack
GREAT results my friend! This is something coming from a 4.5'er with an additional 14lbs of solid muscle... Unreal...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm......No offense to USP who I like and have used and liked several products but....

I am calling BS on this if no one else is. I am sorry but look at his supposed "gains":

On 12/2 you gained lean mass and strength in 2 weeks (Not impossible but ok)

On 1/9 you had been on the pwerful/Prime for a month and w/ AP 2 weeks adn suddenly your UP 65+on bench?? Thats rediculous unless you had MAYBE never touched a weight prior.

On 1/19 You added a total of 14 pounds of SOLID muscle with a DECREASE in 40 time by .2 seconds in ONLY 2 weeks? That is unbelievable.....I am sorry these alone would be uspect but ALL together is just about impossible. .2 seconds doesnt sound like much but there is a HUGE difference in 4.7 and 4.5..

Not too mention if you are 19 you are in college and have been more than likely lifting and working on speed for several years for football and then to suddenly have 65lbs on bench in 2 weeks no less and same amount of time slash your 40 to elite level....

This is a great stack and will give you great results but come on.....also you only have 5 posts and basically all are in this thread....someone please correct me if I am way off base here. Thank you.

Paintrain7777

Awards
Umm......No offense to USP who I like and have used and liked several products but....

I am calling BS on this if no one else is. I am sorry but look at his supposed "gains":

On 12/2 you gained lean mass and strength in 2 weeks (Not impossible but ok)

On 1/9 you had been on the pwerful/Prime for a month and w/ AP 2 weeks adn suddenly your UP 65+on bench?? Thats rediculous unless you had MAYBE never touched a weight prior.

On 1/19 You added a total of 14 pounds of SOLID muscle with a DECREASE in 40 time by .2 seconds in ONLY 2 weeks? That is unbelievable.....I am sorry these alone would be uspect but ALL together is just about impossible. .2 seconds doesnt sound like much but there is a HUGE difference in 4.7 and 4.5..

Not too mention if you are 19 you are in college and have been more than likely lifting and working on speed for several years for football and then to suddenly have 65lbs on bench in 2 weeks no less and same amount of time slash your 40 to elite level....

This is a great stack and will give you great results but come on.....also you only have 5 posts and basically all are in this thread....someone please correct me if I am way off base here. Thank you.
im sorry bud i aint lieing bout any of my results in any way shape or form and in highschool i was more of a speed running back and wasnt very stong then i tore my mcl and acl and lost almost of my strength and speed and i have worked my ass off to get back to this point and this products have helped my get back to the point were i can play this season so if u dont like it or believe my results then im sorry but u can got &#%^$ urself they are all true