Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Can't Tell

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking cissus for a while now. I started with prima force caps but have now bought the bulk powder and "parachute" it.

It could be because I took a week off from working out, but my appetite has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since parachuting the powder form at 4-6 grams per day.

It seems as if taking the supplement kills any appetite to eat anything within 4 hours. I can normally eat like a barbarian and clean 5-6 plates of food in one sitting. Recently i've only been able to cram as much as lindsey lohan and feel like barfing if I swallow more, even though my stomach doesn't feel full.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking cissus for a while now. I started with prima force caps but have now bought the bulk powder and "parachute" it.

It could be because I took a week off from working out, but my appetite has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since parachuting the powder form at 4-6 grams per day.

It seems as if taking the supplement kills any appetite to eat anything within 4 hours. I can normally eat like a barbarian and clean 5-6 plates of food in one sitting. Recently i've only been able to cram as much as lindsey lohan and feel like barfing if I swallow more, even though my stomach doesn't feel full.
I'm getting my cissus (USPLabs) tomorrow. I'll let you know if it happens to me.

BTW, you haven't started any new prescription drugs have you? Those are the worst for side effects.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
lol lindsay lohan. I take about 4g bulk powder per day and I haven't noticed any change in appetite(been takin it a little over a month). Anyways, get back to eating like a barbarian man. I could use some primal feasting myself.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hmm....I think my problem may be from overdosing vitamin c on empty stomach with my cissus.

WebMD says that Vitamin C on empty stomach can cause digestion issues, indigestion, heartburn, etc...I have been megadosing C at 4-5 grams per day. But I haven't been taking it with food, this is probably the problem.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Cissus and have never had any appetite suppressant effects from it. Perhaps it's something else?