creatine and Arachidonic Acid?
- 11-27-2008, 10:59 AM
- 11-27-2008, 11:03 AM
I would recommend not to play with your PH if you are using X Factor for the first time. Many use creatine with great success though.
Some stopped using , and BOOM they got the soreness in. Citrulinne malate was the culprit in there.
Lactic acid triggers AA release. So low lactic acid = low results from X Factor..
- 11-27-2008, 11:09 AM
okay and what should be expected from a 50 day cycle.......as in weight gain, endurance, and so on......
and should i still cut out my fish oils and omega-6 fatty acids??
11-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Take whatever you are taking in fish oils, just don't take more, or change the dose, you'll be fine.
I usually gain a good 5 lbs, and drop 2 inches off my waist on XF.
11-27-2008, 11:13 AM
okay, that sounds good!
what is the advantage to using plain x-factor instead of max-out??
just curious, because they both deliver 1 gram of AA
11-27-2008, 11:15 AM
They DONT have 1 gram of AA in Max out. This is all I can say.
The IForce reps are wrong. The owner has been notified of this issue, and should be fixing it asap.
11-27-2008, 11:18 AM
damn, thats a bummer, it looked good!
all well, i thought it looked kinda funny, because it had more stuff in it but was less expensive than x-factor....thanks JJohn
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
12-03-2008, 10:38 PM
12-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DaveMcNaul in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:29 AM
- By worker in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:48 PM
- By angelo212 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:11 PM
- By Beige in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
- By soj in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:07 PM