Stack Options

HEARTLESS

Awards
Whats going on guys, new here but not new to the workout scene. Working out and been staying dedicated for about 3 years now and cant seem to get enough. Come a long way since I started lifting (145lbs to 204 current).. What my main question is, is suggestions to what I should take. Im looking to get to around 225 is my goal for the future, diets in check, sleeps in check, routines in check, and I think im ready for another go around with some boosters. Its been some time since I last took anything. I stacked promagnon25 with trenadrol and throw in my multi and oils and I was up to like 12 or 13 pills a day, so pill amount isnt an issue for me. I had in mind the following:
P-Slin
Anabolic Edge
Prime

Im ok with throwing on some water and maybe even a little bloat. sitting around 10%bf. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I did a sponsored Anabolic Edge log over on DiscountAnabolics . com forum right when it first came out. Pretty solid stuff for being non-hormonal IMO. Very solid increase in stamina and decent strength after only one bottle (200lb+ dose: 2caps 3x/day)....

Just recently picked up some bulk P-slin, so I cannot comment yet. But there's tons of info around here...

And prime's reputation precedes itself (whether or not that's a good thing)...

But, I'm not so sure this stack would help you bulk up a clean 20+ pounds. How old are you? And what do you mean by "its been some time since I last took anything?" You followed the promagnon25 & tren up with a proper PCT and all that right?

HEARTLESS

Awards
But, I'm not so sure this stack would help you bulk up a clean 20+ pounds. How old are you? And what do you mean by "its been some time since I last took anything?" You followed the promagnon25 & tren up with a proper PCT and all that right?
Thanks for the quick response. Goal is 225 not planning on getting there overnight you know. Im 22 and its been about 6 months since I last took anything(A-bomb and t-bomb stack) and I discontinued taking it because I wasnt feelin right with all the dosing I tried. Yeah ive always only run Novla 2 weeks after for aobut 4 weeks and never run into any problems.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. Goal is 225 not planning on getting there overnight you know. Im 22 and its been about 6 months since I last took anything(A-bomb and t-bomb stack) and I discontinued taking it because I wasnt feelin right with all the dosing I tried.
Have you ever tried any creatine supplements? I'm a big fan of creatine, beta alanine and citrulline malate. Are you at least taking in some form of protein post-workout? Sorry if my questions seem rather dull, there's quite a wide range of people that can be found in forums you know?

Yeah ive always only run Novla 2 weeks after for aobut 4 weeks and never run into any problems.
That's a whole 'nother topic right there....

HEARTLESS

Awards
Not a big fan of creatine, never have and probably never will. Yeah i take some bcaa and vitamin e about 5 mins after my workout usually with gatorade of something with electrolytes.. then about 10 minutes later get a good 40-60g 100% whey shake, then let it setlle and grab a high carb/protein meal usually chicken and pasta(seem to love that :/). It really all depends how long it takes for my no xplode to get outta me(cant wait to be done with this stuff so i can never buy it again)..If I seem sort of broad then sorry but what I guess im looking for is reviews on the stack I proposed and maybe some goods and bads about it. And as far as the pct thing lets just say if you would like to know more then pm me but other than that id rather not openly discuss you know