PRIME Results Thread

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is for consolidation purposes only. This is not a PRIME-hate and/or PRIME-praise thread; this is not a USP Labs-hate and/or USP Labs-praise thread.

This is a thread for PRIME related commentary only, positive or negative. If an individual received label claims from PRIME, let him be; if an individual received absolutely nothing from PRIME, let him be.

Please leave your commentary concise and in the following format, to avoid drama:

a) Length of time used:
b) Strength gains seen (if any):
c) Mass gains seen (if any):
d) Recomposition effects:
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural):
f) Other products used at the time:
g) Brief anecdotal comments.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea! :thumbsup: Let's see how this develops.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: on my 18th day of use
b) Strength gains seen (if any): 45lbs on bench and 120lbs on squat, believe it or not, I personally don't care
c) Mass gains seen (if any): about 8 legit lbs
d) Recomposition effects: most definitely more vascular and a bit leaner and fulled out
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): as a stand alone
f) Other products used at the time:incarnate and agmatine(not everyday)
g) Brief anecdotal comments. My favorite strength gaining supplement hands down, I wish you guys would put more capsules in the bottle so if someone wants to go 9 a day they may do so for 20 days as well. Thank you USP for making an outstanding product such as this one. I would say I am probably the only person to respond this well, but I am ENJOYING

grocker

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 4 weeks
b) Strength gains seen (if any): Yes, trained HST style but kept adding more weight than planned because it was too light.
c) Mass gains seen (if any): gained 5 lbs while eating at maintenance.
d) Recomposition effects: Light recomp effect. Lower abs where finally showing some.
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Natural
f) Other products used at the time: Multi, Protein, Rhodiola
g) Brief anecdotal comments. Because the weight felt so light I kept increasing the weight and adding exercises while training HST style, I eventually burned out my last week. I will give it another try with regular training to see how that goes.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 30 Days, 2 Bottles

b) Strength gains seen : Minor, Haven't re-assed 1 RM but atleast +2 reps @ 315 on Deadlifts. In almost 4 weeks, I would have expected this naturally

c) Mass gains seen : Started around 173, usually static, with occasional 176 days, no oncsistent weight gain yet

d) Recomposition effects: I honestly feel "puffy" since I was about 7% most of the summer, and am on a bulk. Since Prime, I would say say bf, or slightly higher

f) Other products used at the time: Staples (See log 1st post http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106970-prime-take-2-a.html )

g) Brief anecdotal comments. - Dosing was 9caps/day/1st week. 6caps/Day 8-23. 9caps/day Day 24-30
- Had one week of very intense workouts (3rd week), but this didn't last. If I had experienced intensity like this for my entire run, Prime would have produced results I feel
- Noticed some extra vascularity long after workouts on some days
- Overall, minimal benefit, see Page 4 of my log for Before/After pics.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 7 weeks
b) Strength gains seen (if any): Yes, Bench press went from 275 x 3 on week 1 to 305 x 3 on week 5 (Have not tried maxing out again). Squat max went from 365 x 3 week 1 to 405 x 5 on week 6..
c) Mass gains seen (if any): The impressive part about strength gains is I have been eating below maintenance most days and have lost 7lbs over the same period.
d) Recomposition effects: More vascular, muscles are tighter and I have leaned out considerably since starting PRIME.
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Used PRIME during PCT and beyond (can't get enough).
f) Other products used at the time: Multi, Protein, Creatine, ECA+Y, DCP just started, Fish Oil and BCAAs.
g) Brief anecdotal comments. Prime has given me the added agression needed and will to try more weight than I would have expected. I also love the full body pump that I get after the first set.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all: Please refrain from personal attacks and OT comments.

Suggestion: consider including training experience and or other variables that could possibly attribute to results positive or negative.

Ex: I'm a 19yo college student and I just started lifting and eating right one month. Last week I took "product X" and my bench went up 40 pounds already.

I'm a 35 yo athlete/competitive bb'r for the last 15 years. In three weeks of taking "product Y" I have added 5lbs to my bench.

Obviously very different characters will elicit very different results with equal satisfaction and or disappointment depending upon circumstances. In both cases there are drastically different positive result that are relative to the individual characters.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used:3 bottles whatever that amounts to.
b) Strength gains seen (if any):none other than the strenght i expect and always gain. i should say no added strength boost.
c) Mass gains seen (if any):same as above.
d) Recomposition effects: felt slightly more vascular and a slight pump which was kind of cool.
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural):natural.
f) Other products used at the time:multi,whey,bcaas the basics.
g) Brief anecdotal comments.well the whole reason i bought it was for the drastic strenght gains and since i didnt get any of that only a slight pump i would say not worth it.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used:day 24

b) Strength gains seen (if any):Only thing noticed is that set 3 feels more fresh than normal. Normal strength increase over 3+ weeks though.

c) Mass gains seen (if any): Up about 3 pounds. Consistently eating 3400 cals a day+or- 200. 80% of those cals are clean. Lot of meat and veggies, and some ice cream thrown in for good measure. (And cause I can, ecto power.)

d) Recomposition effects: Body fat looks to be the same by the mirrors opinion.

e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Natty. Alone.

f) Other products used at the time: Creatine mono, ON Gold standard whey(occasionally, when I need a protein boost for the day), Liver Tabs-15/day, ON Amino 2222-6/day, GNC Mega men sport.

g) Brief anecdotal comments. Routine is an upper/lower - power/hypertrophy split. Lift 4x/week. Day 1 is lower body power day, 3 sets of 3-5 reps. Day 2 is upper power. 3 sets, 4-5 reps. Off day, then day 3 - lower body for higher reps, 12 - 20 reps depending on exercise and tempo. Day 4 is upper for higher reps. 12-15 reps. I was using this routine for almost a month before starting prime. Ive been training consistently for the past 2 years, I started at 160ish, and now I go between 175 and 185 depending on if I feel like forcing myself to eat 3500 cals to gain. Right now Im in gain mode and and right about 180. I dont have any desire to be 220lbs at 6% body fat. I didnt expect prime to get me there.

Overall, prime is probably great for some, so so for others, and some arent going to like it. My opinion; I can do with or without it, but I can do with or without anything - multi, creatine, whey, Ill stick to hard work, food, and cards landing where they will. :)

Stop fighting over prime please. lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a) Length of time used: On day 33

b) Strength gains seen (if any): Consistant strength gains, sometimes sudden, up as much as 40 lbs on some lifts.

c) Mass gains seen (if any): Visible mass gain, on recomp so not displayed on the scale.

d) Recomposition effects: Impressive leaner (about 6 lbs) with only 1 lb off of scale.

f) Other products used at the time: EForm Pulsed 100 mg on workout days. 6 caps of NP CLA a day.

g) Brief anecdotal comments. I feel rock hard 24/7 I look bigger and leaner and am stronger. I would not have been capable of these kinds of results without Prime. I have increased caloric intake and still recomp quite well. The only thing I don't experience is increased recovery rate.

dpfisher

Changed the format to comply with thread but read my comments for an explanation of what actually happened.

Length: 3 weeks
Strength: Normal gains
Mass gains: Nothing notable
Recomp: Nothing notable
Environment: Natural
Other products: None

Anecdotal comments:
I used one bottle but didn't see any effects until I was taking 9/day for the last two weeks. In the beginning it seemed to cause problems with some of the many other things I was taking (got nipple sensitivity bad... not placebo since I never once even thought about it) but once I took it by itself I have to admit I was pretty underwhelmed. Once I started on 9/day after about a week I was a little harder and a lot hungrier, could get another couple reps in on most lifts, but I only had 1 bottle so I didn't use it long enough. Seems like if I could afford to take 3-4 bottles it would work, but effectively I got nothing out of one bottle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used one bottle but didn't see any effects until I was taking 9/day for the last two weeks. In the beginning it seemed to cause problems with some of the many other things I was taking (got nipple sensitivity bad... not placebo since I never once even thought about it) but once I took it by itself I have to admit I was pretty underwhelmed. Once I started on 9/day after about a week I was a little harder and a lot hungrier, could get another couple reps in on most lifts, but I only had 1 bottle so I didn't use it long enough. Seems like if I could afford to take 3-4 bottles it would work, but effectively I got nothing out of one bottle.
Great feedback! Would you mind editing this post to the format above, though? I think that makes it much easier for people to read through and compare all the results!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a rep for USPLabs but here is what I noticed:

a) Length of time used: 1.5 months
b) Strength gains seen (if any): A lot, big increase on bench press
c) Mass gains seen (if any): None really
d) Recomposition effects: Noticed this; I stayed lean even while bulking (dirty).
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): natural, bulking.
f) Other products used at the time: AP, SuperCissus RX, Green MAGnitude
I think this is the best product I have ever used due to the strength increases. The pumps were pretty good too.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
^^^You were bulking but didn't gain any mass? Just trying to get a clearer picture.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 12 weeks. Started with 6 then bumped it to 9 and then 12 per day.
b) Strength gains seen (if any): was breaking PRs every week. One rep and a couple pounds at a time.
c) Mass gains seen (if any): ~4 pounds
d) Recomposition effects: Felt tighter
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): natural
f) Other products used at the time: Core ABC, MRP, PWO, ZAP, Pslin, AP, Supercissus, creatine
g) Brief anecdotal comments.The drive you get from Prime is simply awesome. I was fired up everyday in the gym and seriously only had one or two subpar workouts in 12 weeks. PRs were being crushed every week.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 5 weeks. Used as a standalone at 8 caps/day. Two caps with each meal and two before bed.
b) Strength gains seen (if any): Inconsistant, some days my strength was up and other days about normal.
c) Mass gains seen (if any): ~5 pounds
d) Recomposition effects: None
f) Other products used at the time: RPM preworkout only.
g) Brief anecdotal comments. I've made some gains on Prime but I've also increased my calories. Moreover my waistline has increase as well. I recently purchased another bottle and will be stacking it with Powerfull. At this point I'm still undecided about this product. I can make better gains on prohormones but then there are health issues to consider. It appears that it takes about 3-4 bottles for a decent cycle. The cost will be prohibitive for many.

P.S. I have also recently developed nipple sensitivity. This is strange since this is supposed to be a none hormonal product.

papagunz

Awards
a) Length of time used: 50 days (10 day at 9 caps, 30 at 6, 2 days off between every five days)

b) Strength gains seen (if any): Very much so.

c) Mass gains seen (if any): To a lesser extent, but I did notice some chest/lat/and shoulder filling out.

d) Recomposition effects: I stayed semi lean during a pretty large weight increase, also attributed to AP.

e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Natty.

f) Other products used at the time: Anabolic Pump, Shock Therapy, Storm

g) Brief anecdotal comments: I'm glad I picked it up for 30 dollars per bottle. I will say I had better sleep, more stamina in the gym, and good strength gains. However, since I was on AP, I cannot comment on Prime's ability to recomp. I would not buy this at 55 dollars per bottle. Also, I am looking forward to seeing Penn State's lab results for the moa.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is for consolidation purposes only. This is not a PRIME-hate and/or PRIME-praise thread; this is not a USP Labs-hate and/or USP Labs-praise thread.

This is a thread for PRIME related commentary only, positive or negative. If an individual received label claims from PRIME, let him be; if an individual received absolutely nothing from PRIME, let him be.

Please leave your commentary concise and in the following format, to avoid drama:
This was for my work out partner who I bought it for.
a) Length of time used: IC time so when ever that was. 4x4 6 bottles.
b) Strength gains seen (if any): 1-11 6
c) Mass gains seen (if any):1-11 0
d) Recomposition effects: Looked more veiney
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural):n/a
f) Other products used at the time:just basic stuff creatine fish oil and protein/vitamins
Hard to tell. Again if it did do something it was hard to tell but I see himf every day so I may have not noticed it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to tell. Again if it did do something it was hard to tell but I see himf every day so I may have not noticed it.
No offense, but huh? Could you possibly reformat the answer for easy reading?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I see him every day size wise I could not tell but his veins poped out slightly. I can't say it worked or not worked. I am neutral.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no, haha. Did you notice that every other post looks similar?

:p

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: At this point, I am in my 31st day. 15 days @ 6 per day. 16 days so far @ 8 per day, going for a full 8 weeks. (never take on weekends)

b) Strength gains seen (if any):Currently my strength gains are nothing short of solid. I have been using 4 sets 8-10 reps on large lifts (bench, squat, dead lift), and 3 sets 8-12 on other groups (arms, calf, abs, shoulders, forearms, upper back).

c) Mass gains seen (if any): before 187 - current 195-201

d) Recomposition effects: Little recomp, mostly more vascular shoulders, a much more pronounced upper back

e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Natural run for slow clean bulk purpose

f) Other products used at the time: Ran DTH first 3 weeks, currently running 5 caps per day of usplabs cissus

As i've stated before. I have had at least 5 other segments in my 12 years of lifting where i have missed at least 35 str8 days from the gym, and at NO TIME WAS I ABLE TO GET BACK TO MY PREVIOUS STRENGTH NUMBERS FASTER THAN THESE PAST 7 WEEKS.

As a matter of fact, It only took me 4 weeks to reach my previous PRs, when any time in the past it has taken me at least 7-8 weeks.

For Example: When compared to last year's break that I took from the gym(30days). It took me 7 weeks to get back to 320 x 6 on dead lifts, 315 x 10 on squats. However, in 4 weeks I hit those same numbers with PRIME.

Considering the fact that I am now 34 years old now, and this has been my quickest recovery then I would say that PRIME has been beneficial. Something to note, in the past when i've used DTH/Cissus I've not witnessed anything of this magnitude.

EDIT: on the weight issue, I was previously 201-202ish over the summer, then after the 5 wks of not doing one thing physical wise, i lost most of it and ended up 188ish before starting prime 7wks ago. Now im floating around 195ish and on certain days upwards of 200.

edit- that was supposed to read 15 days @ 6 per day, 16 days @ 8 per day, so far.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

a) Length of time used:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 40 days 2x3 everyday
b) Strength gains seen (if any): 15lbs bench, 20lbs squat/dl
c) Mass gains seen (if any): 12lbs but not 100% lbm
d) Recomposition effects: little, I could eat more, and not put as much fat, but I still gained fat
f) Other products used at the time: BCAA's(Xtend, Core ABC, bulk bcaa only on wo days, pre and post), Uni-liver 20-25 a day, Creatine and BA for the first 20 days. No other power pills like RPM or test boosters.
g) Brief anecdotal comments. I felt hard as a rock during my run. I loved the way I felt. I flexed all the time. Appetite was through the rood.

But, I actually plateaued during my run. I was doing the 5x5 for 6 weeks before my PRIME run with no cardio. In that 1st 6 weeks I made solid gains every week. I added atleast 10lbs to all my lifts each week. Taking nothing more than Creatine, BA and the BCAA's eating like a hoss and sleeping like a rock.

I took an 8 day break before starting the same 5x5 routine on PRIME. Same schedule, same excercises and same diet for the most part. 3 weeks into it I was stalling on my squats, bench and my progress slowed on my military press. This was a moral killer. Here I was on the magical week and here I am pushing the same weight for 3 workouts on my squats. I was lucky to add 5lbs a week. All other excercises seemed to go OK. Just steady gains. Nothing out of the ordinary and defnitely not like I was hoping for. My attitude even started to go in the dumper. I ate the same, even more, added 500 cals for the last 3 weeks. all I got was more fat which did not help my attitude. I felt fat and unfit and not progressing really sucks arse. Course, a semi-dirty bulk and no cardio will do that to yah! I expected to put on some fat, but I didn't expect to stall at all. I wasn't prepared mentally for that.

Again, nothing changed in that time. My schedule was the same, my lifts were the same, my sets/reps scheme was the same and I even ate MORE. But I just stalled and am still struggeling. I'm still trying to recover from it mentally. But it's been a tough road this last 2 weeks. I'm changing up my routine and adding cardio for a light cut using Recreate and I'm feeling a bit better. But I'm still not where I want to be mentally.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm relatively new to you all so I'm sure my word means squat. But it's my experience. Take it fwiw. I do miss the hardness. Even while taking creatine that first 3 weeks and gaining about 10lbs fat in the 13 weeks. I was rock hard! Well, except mah bellah :(

Sorry, I know the above is not brief. But I figured I wouldn't just say I stalled on PRIME and leave it at that.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used:2 months
b) Strength gains seen (if any):nothing that regular hard work wouldnt produce
c) Mass gains seen (if any):none out of the ordinary
d) Recomposition effects:none
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural):natural
f) Other products used at the time:none
g) Brief anecdotal comments
I got some slight pumps a little more than normal. I ordered 6 botlles in the presale and gave 4 away to my friends because it did nothing fo me

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 2 bottles, about 2 months

b) Strength gains seen (if any): Went up about 10 lbs(5 each side) on DB presses, went up huge on leg press by around 100lbs, huge strength gained on upper back/lats. Also up 10 lbs on DB shoulder press. Pressing 70s now for 5. Before Prime I was doing 65s for around 10.

c) Mass gains seen (if any): gained ~10lbs but I was bulking huge. Mostly noticeable on my upper back

d) Recomposition effects: Nothing noticeable with the amount of food I ate. I can still see slight outline of abs and veins in shoulders etc.

e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): natural bulk

f) Other products used at the time: PSLIN, AP, Poseidon

In my bulk I added about 500-600g roast beef nearly every day. That's a huge increase in cals and protein+fat. Plus, added around 50g extra carbs throughout the day.
Gained some fat for sure, but strength went up more than ever before in a bulk.
I have not lost any strength so far about 3 weeks since I stopped taking Prime. My diet hasn't changed, still bulking, now taking DTH

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 9/18/08-10/27/08 5.5 weeks

20-25lbs on chest
20lbs on Back
10-20lbs on shoulder
10-20lbs on legs (admittedly didnt work legs much)​

Weight:183lbs_______194lbs _______________+11lbs
Arm R:16 1/8"_______17"__________________+7/8"
Arm L:15.5"_________16 5/8" ______________+1 1/8"
Chest:46" __________46"____________________Zero
oblique/under:34.5" _35"/34" _____________+.5"/-.5"
Shoulders:52" _______52.5" _______________+.5"
Thighs:20 3/4" ______21 1/4"/21 1/2"(R/L) __+.5"/+.3/4"
Calves:16"__________16.5"________________+.5"​

d) Recomposition effects: Great Muscle addition without the pesky fat.... if not a lil leaner as well.

f) Other products used at the time: USPL P-Slin.(1-Carboxy for a week, Cissus for a week then ran out of both)

g) Brief anecdotal comments. Im not brief in my comments... so Ill just say check out my log and I recommend trying Prime to everyone. Dont miss out on an awesome supplement and I will definitely be using Prime again, hopefully soon in my upcoming PCT where I get to see if it can perform in a hormone starved environment. heres some progress pics and my log link

Poops Prime Log

Comparison Pics:( a lil red in the after as I just took some niacin, lol)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Prime is definitely one of the products that you might not know is working until you stop taking it. I thought my strength increases and better recovery was all from proper training and nutrition (yeah right). After a couple weeks off, I had to lower poundages, and I had to restructure my routine to workout less often. I can't do 10 chins anymore..can barely make 5 and I strained my bicep in the process. I was like "wtf??" Then realized it must be because I'm off Prime. Strange because I never felt like I was on anything..no serious mass gains (although they may have followed if I stayed on longer) but now that I'm off I can really feel the difference...it sux!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used:4 weeks
b) Strength gains seen (if any):none really
c) Mass gains seen (if any):nope
d) Recomposition effects:nope
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural):natural
f) Other products used at the time:whey, vitamins and such
I did the 5 on/2 off method and personally didnt notice much. People have been saying that its better dosed at 9 a day but with its cost I doubt i'll be buying two bottles any time soon. Congrats to those who did get results though.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: 5 weeks. Used as a standalone at 8 caps/day. Two caps with each meal and two before bed.
b) Strength gains seen (if any): Inconsistant, some days my strength was up and other days about normal.
f) Other products used at the time: White Flood preworkout only.
g) Brief anecdotal comments. I'm just finishing my 7th week on Prime. Everything stalled about the end of week 5 and I've not noticed anything since that time. One thing I can say for this product is that it really helps with recovery. No matter how hard I lifted I never got sore. My muscles felt tight for several days but never sore. I think this is why most people say they feel pumped for several days after a workout. I still have one bottle left but I think I'm going to move on to something else. I won't be using Prime again in the future unless the price really drops.

f) Other products used at the time: White Flood preworkout only.
g) Brief anecdotal comments. I'm just finishing my 7th week on Prime. Everything stalled about the end of week 5 and I've not noticed anything since that time. One thing I can say for this product is that it really helps with recovery. No matter how hard I lifted I never got sore. My muscles felt tight for several days but never sore. I think this is why most people say they feel pumped for several days after a workout. I still have one bottle left but I think I'm going to move on to something else. I won't be using Prime again in the future unless the price really drops.
Recovery aspect of PRIME is a huge benefit to athletes those that need to recover quickly to workout again.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
a) Length of time used: just started my third bottle, about my 7th week (first two weeks at 6/day, currently 8/day)
b) Strength gains seen (if any): squat-pre:195x4 current-235-4, dumbell bench-pre:75x6. current: 90x6
c) Mass gains seen (if any): from 181 to about 193. prob. gained about 3 pounds of fat, but have noticed apparent stretchmarks on legs, and about 1/3 inch on arms, at this rate will hopefully gain a 1/2 inch.
d) Recomposition effects: gained a slight bit of fat; note that i have been eating chipotle almost EVERY day and probably consuming about 3500 cals with mod. high fat consumption, so fat gain is emminent.
e) Environment used in:natural
f) Other products used at the time: animal pak and potassium to help keep from dehydrating me (started taking adderal 2-3x week to help fat loss;works great!)
g) Brief anecdotal comments: love this stuff. i am now back to my heaviest weight after taking havoc last year. i got HUGE, but unfortunately I was an idiot and took an AI afterwards get my test back, and..well.. i got estrogen rebound up the ass and...TITS. had surgery and have just been working out since august-note the shitty squats haha. NEVER AGAIN :nono:. good to be back, and PRIME def helped. :)

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Could we possibly toss-in a "your body-type" question in the review format? Just spitballing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely disappointing to see the lack of responses here given the fervent attitudes surrounding PRIME!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used:

Approx. 3 months (with a 10 day break)

Significant strength preservation during an earlier period, and gains during a recent strength phase.

Yes, but not quanitifable.

Certainly during a significant calorific deficit (est. up to and greater than 1,000 cal below mantenence) Four week run with no apparently loss of lean mass or strength. (run solely with ReCreate)

Natural

Initially run with just ReCreate during deficit – very impressed. Followed by 10 day break then run again (currently up to week 4) as part of sTaiR regime (initial 2 week strength phase, now mass building phase)

• Recovery is exceptional – especially during recent strength phase where due to commitments was sometimes working out 2 days in a row. Still had DOMS, however lower level and longevity significantly reduced.
  • Enjoy the body buzz (for lack of a better term), however the ‘alpha male’ feeling has faded outside of the gym.
  • Have experimented with different dosing regimes – feel there is no additional benefit for running over the recommended dosing protocol.
  • I think you need a minimum of two bottles, maybe three to get a decent run in – considering the price this is expensive. On the flipside no one else has a natural product like Prime.
  • The current Australian exchange rate would make another purchase of Prime prohibitively expensive... but that's not to say I won't in the future.
  • Have a few bottle left, will take a decent two to three month break before running again.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely disappointing to see the lack of responses here given the fervent attitudes surrounding PRIME!
apologies... I had forgotten this thread (and wanted more time to try under different regimes) :thumbsup:

Shai An

Shai An

Awards
My apologies if this isn't the place for this... I'm on my first bottle of Prime (3rd week), and I'm loving it so far. My balls are swinging pretty low though, did that happen to anyone else?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
a) Length of time used: 6 Weeks

b) Strength gains seen (if any): +10kg's on front squat, +15kgs on power clean

c) Mass gains seen (if any): 4 pounds

d) Recomposition effects: Slight

e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): Bulk

f) Other products used at the time: Fish oil, creatine, BA, Animal Pak

g) Brief anecdotal comments: Not worth the price if you ask me. Didn't really add anything as far as I can tell. I added strength and weight on a bulk, big surprise. Honestly, I don't feel like it aided me at all. I didn't feel any increased recovery, no massive pumps, nada. There are a ton of USP products I love including P-Slin, Powerfull, and their Cissus. However Prime just did not cut it for me - it really did nothing.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
My apologies if this isn't the place for this... I'm on my first bottle of Prime (3rd week), and I'm loving it so far. My balls are swinging pretty low though, did that happen to anyone else?
I've been experimenting with dosage lately and started double dosing -12 caps 5 days per week for the last couple weeks...getting bigger pumps and boosted libido.
I'm curious if non-responders have considered upping the dose...maybe not everyone responds to the least recommended dose...try 8,10,12 caps and see what happens..?

Shai An

Shai An

Awards
I've been experimenting with dosage lately and started double dosing -12 caps 5 days per week for the last couple weeks...getting bigger pumps and boosted libido.
I'm curious if non-responders have considered upping the dose...maybe not everyone responds to the least recommended dose...try 8,10,12 caps and see what happens..?
Not sure if you understood my post... I'm saying, literally, my balls are hanging lower than they used to...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you understood my post... I'm saying, literally, my balls are hanging lower than they used to...
I felt my response regarding libido was along the same lines as your detailed description and somehow related. However I cant say I've noticed that physical side effect specifically.

mrtattoo330

Awards
i was interested on running prime... do you guys recommend getting 2 bottles or just one?

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
hey guys...
a first-time long-time here...thought this would be as good as place as any to jump into the fray...want to say first that this forum and you guys are awesome...your knowledge/experience/insight has def helped me make significant improvements in training, diet and sup choices...thanks guys and keep up the great work...!

ok re Prime...

a) Length of time used: 2 bottles/30 days
b) Strength gains seen (if any): PR squat (300 from 275)
c) Mass gains seen (if any): unchanged
d) Recomposition effects: slight
f) Other products used at the time: rpm (PWO staple) plus the usual suspects: multi, fish oil, egcg etc...
g) Brief anecdotal comments: wk 2 noticed more endurance; had to force myself to end my workouts...minor increased vascularity bis/shoulders...no increased hunger as others have mentioned...unsolicited comment from GF: "your butt and quads look more defined"...for me, any benefit seemed to be related to core abs/glutes/quads...nothing really significant to report re upper body...overall, i'd give Prime another longer run at, say, a $35 price point...as is, return on investment...meh...

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Length of time: 6 weeks at 6 caps a day

Strength gains seen (if any): significant increases on DL (about 30lbs, but it is hard to say how much is due to prime because i had just started doing deads) about 30lbs on squat, minimal gains on bench (maybe 5 lbs) and about 10lbs on military.

Mass gains: about 5lbs... nothing super exciting, but still good

Recomposition effects: Grrreat! I ate like a bull and lost about 1.5% bodyfat. Friggin' awesome. It was most noticeable in my quads. Before PRIME I had almost no definition, now there is visible separation.

Environment: natural

Other products used at the time: CM, but i was in the middle of a cycle, so its effects had already come into play.

Anecdotes: Appetite and recovery were fantastic, as was quality of sleep. Strength gains were good, though I was disappointed with my bench press and military press. Still, deads and squats went up more than normal.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
a) Length of time used: on my 18th day of use
b) Strength gains seen (if any): 45lbs on bench and 120lbs on squat, believe it or not, I personally don't care
c) Mass gains seen (if any): about 8 legit lbs
d) Recomposition effects: most definitely more vascular and a bit leaner and fulled out
e) Environment used in (i.e., P.C.T., natural): as a stand alone
f) Other products used at the time:incarnate and agmatine(not everyday)
g) Brief anecdotal comments. My favorite strength gaining supplement hands down, I wish you guys would put more capsules in the bottle so if someone wants to go 9 a day they may do so for 20 days as well. Thank you USP for making an outstanding product such as this one. I would say I am probably the only person to respond this well, but I am ENJOYING
thats insane