geranium extract

Soccerfocus05

Awards
have the 60 mg caps from nutra, wanna start usingin combo with my e/c stacks but....
60 mgs is alot of 1,3... I took amp v1 and 2 + e no worries, as well as ZAP, but Im worried 60 mg geranamine might kill me at 160 soaking wet. Is the 'extract' not as potent? should i start with a half cap?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
You should be safe, just make sure to not go over 100mg, if you build a tolerance at 60 bump it to 75, but just be careful with anything over 75mg

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
You should be safe, just make sure to not go over 100mg, if you build a tolerance at 60 bump it to 75, but just be careful with anything over 75mg
If he has the 60mg caps, how exactly would he take 75mg short of breaking open one cap and dividing it up into 1/4s and hoping it was in a homogenous mix?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm just saying that IF he builds a tolerance to up it, I can't determine if or when he will build a tolerance, so he could very well be done with caps and could than buy powder form to reach 75mgs.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm just saying that IF he builds a tolerance to up it, I can't determine if or when he will build a tolerance, so he could very well be done with caps and could than buy powder form to reach 75mgs.
Oh, well why didn't ya just say so? :trout: