Mass fx/ X-factor/ Powerfull

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does this sounds, plan on running this in a week. If I do run, I will log it and update everyday with diet, training, and other info. I will also post before and after pics. I just wanted opinions on the stack before I started it.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome, should have some good synergy. You should try and get 2xpowerful and massfx for full potential

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome, should have some good synergy. You should try and get 2xpowerful and massfx for full potential
sorry I don't know what you mean by 2xPowerfull?? Im excited to test this stack out. Why does usp say 21+ for powerfull?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well my funds have cut me short. whats the better stack powerfull/mass fx or x-factor/mass fx???? My goals are mass and strength. thanks

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I meant two bottles of each. Mass fx and xfactor would be the strongest

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
why not use max out? its got AA PLUS icarrin and 25 r diol... for the same price... just what id do

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
do you have 2 bottles of Xfactor? do you realize that it is most effective that way?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PowerFULL is my favorite supplement hands down. The mental and muscular recovery is unmatched. Aggression and strength gains are welcomed as well! Stack PowerFULL with a stim blend pre-workout and you have a serious synergistic effect.

I can talk all day about this product.

However, i have not used MassFX or X-Factor so i cannot accuratly comment on their effects.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already ha iicarin in my supps (rpm). seems the 25r in mass fx is a more effective metabolite. Plus max-out does not have the divanil which is great to free up the test boost from the 25-r. Yes I have two bottles of x-factor/2 bottles of original mass fx/ and money for anythign else that would make this stack evwen better :)!

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
what is the best thing to stack with mass fx other then hyperdrol since its sold out. goals are to gain mass and strength

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope never take creatine, I am a non responder. I am also eliminating fish oils from diet for the 8 weeks.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
nope never take creatine, I am a non responder. I am also eliminating fish oils from diet for the 8 weeks.
what kind have you taken? some people have results with some but none with others...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ast micronized creatine, cell mass, sizeon, vitamin shoppe brand mono, original neovar. I'm not wasting any more money on that ****.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well im just throwin this out there... but a lot of people who are typically non responders have success with Green mag... and its cheap as heck... worth a try IMO

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im just throwin this out there... but a lot of people who are typically non responders have success with Green mag... and its cheap as heck... worth a try IMO
yea I have actually heard that before. I will try it after my posted stack.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well let me know how it works out, i personally love the stuff, not to mention the amazing taste lol if nothing else itd be a fairly expensive flavor of kool aid :icon_lol:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea hopefully the mass fx/x factor/powerfull puts like 8-10 lbs on me. diet will be spot on, im anxious to start

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
with those products, and a good diet and training program i believe you should easily achieve that

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I'll follow your log bro. This is a really cool stack you're about to run!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya i'll def be watchin, im curious as to what kind of success you will have. it should def be exciting

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to post pics along the way, look for the log in like 2-3 weeks :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you gonna post it in this thread or start a new one?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll make a section in log section called james's factor fx

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright bro, i'll look forward to seein it. good luck